Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empty bottles
Hi all,

Can i ask, what can i do with all the empty bottles after i've finished consuming all the Nutrilite nutrition products? I cant find any proper guidelines for how to or what to do with it? I think some senior or experienced users might have a good way of dealing with this, as i think we should be environmental friendly.

Thanks in advance for the advises.
sethron Wrote:Hi all,

Can i ask, what can i do with all the empty bottles after i've finished consuming all the Nutrilite nutrition products? I cant find any proper guidelines for how to or what to do with it? I think some senior or experienced users might have a good way of dealing with this, as i think we should be environmental friendly.

Thanks in advance for the advises.

Hi sethron - Welcome to the site - would you like to tell us what country you are in and are you an ABO/IBO.
As for the empty bottles/tubs - here in Ireland we recycle them in the appropriate bin or recycling centre. All/Most towns & cities in Ireland operate a waste recycling system :clapping: :clapping:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:As for the empty bottles/tubs - here in Ireland we recycle them in the appropriate bin or recycling centre. All/Most towns & cities in Ireland operate a waste recycling system :clapping: :clapping:

Also in Sweden we have recycle possibilities. So I take a short walk "now and then" for recycling our paper, plastic, glass, metal etc. from our household. Same other neighbours take their car for a few hundred meters Confusedcratch: how environmental is that when doing recycling for the environment :dontknow: ?

/Sven
Cool
I save the empty bottles so I can use them to hand out samples.
Our domestic waste is collected in 2 bins - the first for (virtually) all recycleable materials which are taken to a Council contracted recycling centre for appropriate treatment, whilst the second bin is for items which cannot be recycled and is sent to landfill/incineration.
We have two pickup bins - one for compostables and one for general refuse.

Then we have neighbourhood recycling stations where we take separated recyclables - paper, cardboard, clear glass, coloured glass, hard plastic, soft plastic.

Batteries and light bulbs get collected at the local supermarket (as do PET bottles, for a tax refund)

The local county recycling center takes everything else, in about a dozen different classifications.

But yeah, we've used empty Nutrilite bottles for samplers also Smile