Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amway on A Current Affair
Word is that Amway will be the focus of a story on A Current Affair, an Australian news show tonight (Friday March 5). If any aussies can grab a digital copy I'd love to see it!
Video is online -
Amway's back

Reasonable segment except for an ignoramus from "money magazine", Effie Zahos, talking about the oxymoronic "legal pyramid scheme" and "I don't like being told the only way I can get discounts is to always shop at this one place" .... huh??? .... "how do I know that those prices are actually cheap to start off with ... or do I get the discount purely because they're an inflated price?" .... well, umm Effie, you could always .... you know .... check the prices!!! :banghead:
Overall its not a bad report; however for someone who is suppose to be on MONEY Magazine she missed the subtlety of the business in that there is a duplication factor involved in a networking business and you don't have that luxury in a traditional business unless you have spend hundreds and thousands of dollars and have a large organisation with great managers in place.

Its still a great opportunity for many to earn that little bit a part time income.
ibofightback Wrote:Video is online -
Amway's back

Reasonable segment except for an ignoramus from "money magazine", Effie Zahos, talking about the oxymoronic "legal pyramid scheme" and "I don't like being told the only way I can get discounts is to always shop at this one place" .... huh??? .... "how do I know that those prices are actually cheap to start off with ... or do I get the discount purely because they're an inflated price?" .... well, umm Effie, you could always .... you know .... check the prices!!! :banghead:

The only way you can get discounts is when you do some work, at 21% everything just seems to get cheaper... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW, isn't any large organisation a 'legal pyramid'??? There is NO way a CEO will earn less then a paper boy yet in our business a paper boy has the same opportunity to do certain amount of work with the right structure and make more money then the guy started several year before him who may not even know who the paper boy is because the paper boy is about 100 deep???? Did Effie actually researched any of this before she got on national tv?
Yup. Commentary on TTAA -

http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/amways...nt-affair/
I should add that the TTAA post includes a link where you can watch the show.