Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XS - good news is coming to UK
(2012-06-18, 01:44 PM)aboready Wrote: From LTS 2012 XS is coming to europe

XS Power Drink launches tonight in Germany for all(?) of Europe.

Is the new name one that will be adopted in the UK (currently called XS Stimulation drink) ?

Despite the latest UK catalogues showing Tropical Blast and Cranberry/Grape, the latter is now NLA !

Will the UK now have the two flavours launching in Europe - Tropical Blast and the Lemon Blast (?) flavour .
(2012-11-13, 07:25 PM)cmfitzg Wrote:

Is the new name one that will be adopted in the UK (currently called XS Stimulation drink) ?

Despite the latest UK catalogues showing Tropical Blast and Cranberry/Grape, the latter is now NLA !

Will the UK now have the two flavours launching in Europe - Tropical Blast and the Lemon Blast (?) flavour .

You are correct on all points 'o' wise one - and soon we will have them in Rep of Ieland
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
(2012-11-14, 01:12 AM)RW1 Wrote:

You are correct on all points 'o' wise one - and soon we will have them in Rep of Ieland

Any ideas of timescales for this RW1 ? (New flavour for UK and debut in RoI )

(2012-12-01, 12:33 AM)cmfitzg Wrote:
(2012-11-14, 01:12 AM)RW1 Wrote:

Any ideas of timescales for this RW1 ? (New flavour for UK and debut in RoI )

Announced at Amway seminar - looks like May 2013 - disappointing - can't understand delay
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life