Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XS - good news is coming to UK
RW1 Wrote:
cmfitzg Wrote:
aboready Wrote:Does anyone have any news about what is coming? I hear its going to be good and we will all be very happy when it comes!!

Bring it on :good:
:yahoo:

Nine months on and this "News" hasn't materialised !

If you're still around aboready, what was it you heard and why hasn't it happened ?
Apart from an extended TNA (again !) on BOTH of the only two available flavours in the summer, this remains an under-promoted product line which many parts of the world are desperate to get hold of........ :cry:

cmfitz- what are you on about - XS is available according to my UK site - they are not showing TNA - As for aboready don't know what that was all about????

Nothing to do with the current (paltry) 2-flavour offering - I was hoping for some development of the range (and availability in ROI ?) which was implied by Andy Smith, as I stated in my post in June 2009 :
cmfitzg Wrote:This comes on the back of an email exchange I had with Andy Smith, UK General Manager, when he said that XS marketing was currently under review and there would be news shortly.
I'm hoping that this might be a re-launch of the brand in the UK (and ROI RW1 ?) along with a wider range of flavours

aboready's post seemed to suggest that something of this sort was imminent ??
cmfitzg Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:
cmfitzg Wrote:Bring it on :good:
:yahoo:

Nine months on and this "News" hasn't materialised !

If you're still around aboready, what was it you heard and why hasn't it happened ?
Apart from an extended TNA (again !) on BOTH of the only two available flavours in the summer, this remains an under-promoted product line which many parts of the world are desperate to get hold of........ :cry:

cmfitz- what are you on about - XS is available according to my UK site - they are not showing TNA - As for aboready don't know what that was all about????

Nothing to do with the current (paltry) 2-flavour offering - I was hoping for some development of the range (and availability in ROI ?) which was implied by Andy Smith, as I stated in my post in June 2009 :
cmfitzg Wrote:This comes on the back of an email exchange I had with Andy Smith, UK General Manager, when he said that XS marketing was currently under review and there would be news shortly.
I'm hoping that this might be a re-launch of the brand in the UK (and ROI RW1 ?) along with a wider range of flavours

aboready's post seemed to suggest that something of this sort was imminent ??[/quote]

It seems as if the Lib Dems are not the only ones to make promises and break them. Confusedhock:
Please tell me. Did you really believe what "Smoke and Mirrors Man" A.S. said? :doh:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
The XS team was coning to UK to discuss an increase in the range - not sure what happened!! :rant:
Two years on now and still the "News" has not been released.
We watch the rest of the world embracing ever-bigger ranges of flavours and we have been stuck with just two.
Recently though, the Cranberry flavour went on offer to release short-dated stock but since then BOTH flavours have gone TNA and have been for some weeks.
What IS happening here - is XS being dropped from the UK ?
I FB'd David Vanderveen who suggested that they were keen to expand their offering in the UK but it was down to local management. He pointed out that when XS was launched in the UK that was the last time the UK market experienced double-digit growth.
Anyone have any "inside info" here ?
(2012-02-17, 12:33 PM)cmfitzg Wrote: Two years on now and still the "News" has not been released.
We watch the rest of the world embracing ever-bigger ranges of flavours and we have been stuck with just two.
Recently though, the Cranberry flavour went on offer to release short-dated stock but since then BOTH flavours have gone TNA and have been for some weeks.
What IS happening here - is XS being dropped from the UK ?
I FB'd David Vanderveen who suggested that they were keen to expand their offering in the UK but it was down to local management. He pointed out that when XS was launched in the UK that was the last time the UK market experienced double-digit growth.
Anyone have any "inside info" here ?

While the are UK were lucky to have XS the rest of Europe and Ireland can't get it due to the Vit B levels - I think - but we are ever optimistic - My information is that it is on the way - all be it refomulated.
Look on the bright people built huge business's without before and can do so again.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
From the information I was given from a good source it looked like we may have got more XS a while back. I am now told it is down to the in country Manager - SO come on MR SMITH lets have the lot!! and the gear to back it up cordials too!!
(2012-02-17, 01:14 PM)RW1 Wrote: While the are UK were lucky to have XS the rest of Europe and Ireland can't get it due to the Vit B levels - I think - but we are ever optimistic - My information is that it is on the way - all be it refomulated.
Look on the bright people built huge business's without before and can do so again.

Vitamin B may indeed be the problem. Double X is woefully underpowered here too.

(2012-04-25, 08:15 PM)aboready Wrote: From the information I was given from a good source it looked like we may have got more XS a while back. I am now told it is down to the in country Manager - SO come on MR SMITH lets have the lot!! and the gear to back it up cordials too!!

Sure it's not a European decision first? Nobody else even has the basics yet.
This came from my upline who have spoken to Mr XS and we know they have had samples in Milton Keynes 12 months+ ago. We understand a reformulation would be required for various markets due to B vit levels. All at a cost! BUT it would fly out the door with the proper backup proved in other markets!!

We in UK have a dumbed down version of this product as we only have 1500 rda vitb12 in US they have 4800 rda

Would be nice to think we might get some movement in Europe/UK/Ire with the sporting events which are on the calender this summer

From LTS 2012 XS is coming to europe