Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XS - good news is coming to UK
Does anyone have any news about what is coming? I hear its going to be good and we will all be very happy when it comes!!

Bring it on :good:
:yahoo:
No news here but could it be connected with a post of mine last year, extract below :
Quote:This comes on the back of an email exchange I had with Andy Smith, UK General Manager, when he said that XS marketing was currently under review and there would be news shortly.

I'm hoping that this might be a re-launch of the brand in the UK (and ROI RW1 ?) along with a wider range of flavours but with such a long lead time given for new supplies, I do wonder whether the news might not be as good ........ (but then again, I have to fight my "XS can half-empty" tendencies !! )
Glass half-full now (and drinking!!), I await the news with great anticipation !! :yahoo:
Good news for Amway: They are shutting up all regional offices including the UK, running everything from 2 offices... so that makes them richer as they kill all the staff overheads.

Good news for them indeed, don't know about ABO's though...
Confusedcratch: Just wondering what 'business' experience amwaylies has, an employee mentality is shining through. Closing regional offices should make little difference to ABO's who supply product and build teams. Are you making a fuss about all the other major global corps who are also making major cut backs or are you on here cause you're bored and fancy stirring sh*t?
ta da.... exhibit A

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1728/amwaylies.jpg
[Image: amwaylies.jpg]
please don't double post
amwaylies Wrote:....so that makes them richer as they kill all the staff overheads.

Who is "them?"

Furthermore, anyone with a shred of business acumen knows that cutting jobs "to make (leadership, presumably?) 'richer'" ranks right up there with skipping work a few days a week to save on gas money.

Looks great in the short-term, but has a funny way of not playing out the way you intended.

You watch too many movies.
aboready Wrote:Does anyone have any news about what is coming? I hear its going to be good and we will all be very happy when it comes!!

Nine months on and this "News" hasn't materialised !

If you're still around aboready, what was it you heard and why hasn't it happened ?
Apart from an extended TNA (again !) on BOTH of the only two available flavours in the summer, this remains an under-promoted product line which many parts of the world are desperate to get hold of........ :cry:
cmfitzg Wrote:
aboready Wrote:Does anyone have any news about what is coming? I hear its going to be good and we will all be very happy when it comes!!

If you're still around aboready, what was it you heard and why hasn't it happened ?
Apart from an extended TNA (again !) on BOTH of the only two available flavours in the summer, this remains an under-promoted product line which many parts of the world are desperate to get hold of........ :cry:

cmfitz- what are you on about - XS is available according to my UK site - they are not showing TNA - As for aboready don't know what that was all about????
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
cmfitzg Wrote:

cmfitz- what are you on about - XS is available according to my UK site - they are not showing TNA - As for aboready don't know what that was all about????
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life