Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot do lengthier posts
IBOFightBack,

I've had this problem for some time now, but not since I signed up on this forum. I can only type within the text window provided here. If I go longer, I can't see what I'm typing--it rapidly flashes above and below the field of view every time I type a single character. I thought this was okay for a while because it forced me to write brief comments that people would be more encouraged to read. However, if I try to add comments within another person's long post, it becomes impossible. I cannot highlight and delete or add comments to anything outside the field of view. I tried to do this when I responded to Bridgett's comments on Wearyeyed's popular thread. It wasn't working so I had to split it into two posts. I'm feeling like I have a muzzle. (Might not be an entirely bad thing though. You won't be hearing as much from me.)
I think it's on your end. I don't have that problem.
Bridgett Wrote:I think it's on your end. I don't have that problem.

I do Confusedcratch:
What browser are you using? I've had that problem in the past, and not just with Amway Talk. I'm not having it now using Google Chrome.
ajgannon Wrote:IBOFightBack,

I've had this problem for some time now, but not since I signed up on this forum. I can only type within the text window provided here. If I go longer, I can't see what I'm typing--it rapidly flashes above and below the field of view every time I type a single character. I thought this was okay for a while because it forced me to write brief comments that people would be more encouraged to read. However, if I try to add comments within another person's long post, it becomes impossible. I cannot highlight and delete or add comments to anything outside the field of view. I tried to do this when I responded to Bridgett's comments on Wearyeyed's popular thread. It wasn't working so I had to split it into two posts. I'm feeling like I have a muzzle. (Might not be an entirely bad thing though. You won't be hearing as much from me.)

Aj keep it short & sweet - to many long posts are boring :chillin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
well, upgraded to the new version of the forums, which kindly completely broke the site, so now I've reinstalled using the default template and setup. Looks a little different but hopefully works! Let me know if it fixed the problem AJ et.al,
ibofightback Wrote:What browser are you using? I've had that problem in the past, and not just with Amway Talk. I'm not having it now using Google Chrome.

Internet Explorer.

I'll let you know if there are any more problems with long posts. Hopefully I won't have to make any, RW1. :grin: Like I said, it got really annoying if I tried to cut and response to someone else's message.
IBOFightBack,

Are you able to put the links to TTAA, AmwayWiki, etc. at the top of the home page, like before?