Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MonaVie struggling?
Amway Australia has a PDF produced with price comparison and cost per unit. its good to show people that when they are already using a similar product.
I did a little research and looks like there's a little over 2000 google searches a month (in english) for Amway and price.
I just started using the new Amway Global site this week--lots of new features. It gives cost per use data for products. So it should be easy to do what Wearyeyed's team did, on my own. :beee:
I did it back when I first got started in Quixtar, and saw significant savings for the laundry and cleaning products (even at retail, including 7% delivery charges), compared to the competition. I've been meaning to update it. Wearyeyed has renewed my interest in the topic.
ajgannon Wrote:I just started using the new Amway Global site this week--lots of new features. It gives cost per use data for products. So it should be easy to do what Wearyeyed's team did, on my own. :beee:
I did it back when I first got started in Quixtar, and saw significant savings for the laundry and cleaning products (even at retail, including 7% delivery charges), compared to the competition. I've been meaning to update it. Wearyeyed has renewed my interest in the topic.

I mustn't take credit.

Our upline Diamond and his wife have spear-headed the "research" as part of a approach to put some very basic starter "packages" together, ranging from an assortment of starter product groupings, scripts for family and neighbors for inviting to a grand opening, procedures for grand openings, all the way to some material like "top things you never knew about Amway" to these price comparisons, done by a few IBOs in specific regions.

Bottom line, with most new IBOs experiencing something far different than the negative they can read about, we need to address the basic fundamentals of the business, so we can move forward.

You can only not build a business worrying about all the ways it *could* go wrong for so long before you have to, you know, do productive things. Wink
Wearyeyed Wrote:Our upline Diamond and his wife have spear-headed the "research" as part of a approach to put some very basic starter "packages" together, ranging from an assortment of starter product groupings, scripts for family and neighbors for inviting to a grand opening, procedures for grand openings, all the way to some material like "top things you never knew about Amway" to these price comparisons, done by a few IBOs in specific regions.

Been doing much the same thing ... as the acting upline Diamond :bye: ... it's a lot of work!

I'm trying to put together starter product packages to match prospects, ie something for single college student male or female, another for family with teenagers, another for retired couples etc etc
ibofightback Wrote:
Deb Wrote:I thought Ty and Bo first had a MLM called Passport. Not sure what ever happened to THAT..... unless it morphed into something else... I'm kind of an Amway girl through-and-through; I don't pay much attention to the "other guys" Wink

They left Quixtar in 2001 and formed Passport, which failed, and they merged into Oasis Life Sciences. That company morphed into Univera. Then at the beginning of 2008 they left Univera for the "the fastest growing company in network marketing", Max International. That lasted less than a year when they jumped ship to EIRO Research, where, shock horror, they still are!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
ibofightback Wrote:They left Quixtar in 2001 and formed Passport, which failed, and they merged into Oasis Life Sciences. That company morphed into Univera. Then at the beginning of 2008 they left Univera for the "the fastest growing company in network marketing", Max International. That lasted less than a year when they jumped ship to EIRO Research, where, shock horror, they still are!

And finally they will end up in Amway again. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Deb Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:
Deb Wrote:I thought Ty and Bo first had a MLM called Passport. Not sure what ever happened to THAT..... unless it morphed into something else... I'm kind of an Amway girl through-and-through; I don't pay much attention to the "other guys" Wink

They left Quixtar in 2001 and formed Passport, which failed, and they merged into Oasis Life Sciences. That company morphed into Univera. Then at the beginning of 2008 they left Univera for the "the fastest growing company in network marketing", Max International. That lasted less than a year when they jumped ship to EIRO Research, where, shock horror, they still are!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

IBOFB did a blog post about the latest and greatest from the Dynamic Duo back in October of 2008.

Ty commented quite a few times in the comment thread. But, for whatever reason, he stopped commenting. :cray: Rolleyes

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/bo-short-ty-tribble-jump-companies-again/comment-page-1/#comments">http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/bo-sh ... /#comments</a><!-- m -->
Bridgett Wrote:Ty commented quite a few times in the comment thread. But, for whatever reason, he stopped commenting. :cray: Rolleyes

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/bo-short-ty-tribble-jump-companies-again/comment-page-1/#comments">http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/bo-sh ... /#comments</a><!-- m -->

Oh my - that was pretty funny reading :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: RW1 - I see you commented about "MLM Junkies"...but I've been thinking something far more crude.....
"MLM ladies-of-the-evening" Cleaned up, of course, to make it past any censors Wink Confusedhock: