Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MonaVie struggling?
Any chance of a copy of that study accidentally falling off a truck as it passes my inbox? Angel
ibofightback Wrote:Any chance of a copy of that study accidentally falling off a truck as it passes my inbox? Angel

You know better than that...the corp won't let us use it unless we are willing to update it on a weekly basis.

I keep it on my server....now, hmmmm....where did I put it....url's and all that stuff.....maybe I'll PM you a link to my server so you can help me sort out how better to store it so it doesn't inadvertently end up in the wrong hands...
Wearyeyed Wrote:You know better than that...the corp won't let us use it unless we are willing to update it on a weekly basis.

Is that a Wearyism or true? I know they need to be dated. Confusedcratch:
ibofightback Wrote:
Wearyeyed Wrote:You know better than that...the corp won't let us use it unless we are willing to update it on a weekly basis.

Is that a Wearyism or true? I know they need to be dated. Confusedcratch:

It's a slight exaggeration...but, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

The corp requires quite of bit of scrutiny to make it something we can "officially" promote, and the flip-side is it tends to be more than a person building the business is willing to do.

Now, for all the, "If you were REALLY building the business, you would...." folk out there, if I have to be the one to provide a customer or an IBO an all-inclusive demonstration beyond a few anecdotal examples to have them understand the value, we have a customer or an IBO who won't be willing to do much else on their own.

Sure, a conclusive tool would be nice, but the price comparisons are only as relevant as the store they're taken from and as the prospect thinks.

Most of the people unwilling to do a little legwork for themselves are the same people whose plan to "live better" includes making the Wal-Mart folk wealthy. Wink
It's called marketing and the entire point is to influence prospects - including influencing them to be customers and try the products.

And don't forget it's also called networking so that prospect or new IBO unwilling to do the legwork may yet lead you to that person you never would have met otherwise who goes Diamond ....
ibofightback Wrote:It's called marketing and the entire point is to influence prospects - including influencing them to be customers and try the products.

And don't forget it's also called networking so that prospect or new IBO unwilling to do the legwork may yet lead you to that person you never would have met otherwise who goes Diamond ....

Not debating that...

Like everything, there is a balance, and it is not one-size-fits-all or one-way-is-the-only-right-way.

I have my experience and a $900 per month minimum personal ditto order to play with.

You want to see some of the savings?

It's free to try, let's give it a whirl...
superseiyan Wrote:
Deb Wrote:Another thing - MV has some new competitors - Bo Short and Ty Tribble have started a MLM called Eiro Research.

?

Wasn't Ty's whole deal that Amway's products were expensive, and the compensation plan was bad?

And who is buying these $45 bottle juices. Sheesh.

I thought Ty and Bo first had a MLM called Passport. Not sure what ever happened to THAT..... unless it morphed into something else... I'm kind of an Amway girl through-and-through; I don't pay much attention to the "other guys" Wink

The scary part about $45 bottles of juice is that even MY grocery store, out here in the middle of nowhere, sells juices made from these anti-oxidant fruits for a couple bucks per bottle. Heck - this is Michigan, where fruit grows happily. I can buy concentrates of cherry/blueberry...anything dark and luscious....
Deb Wrote:I thought Ty and Bo first had a MLM called Passport. Not sure what ever happened to THAT..... unless it morphed into something else... I'm kind of an Amway girl through-and-through; I don't pay much attention to the "other guys" Wink

They left Quixtar in 2001 and formed Passport, which failed, and they merged into Oasis Life Sciences. That company morphed into Univera. Then at the beginning of 2008 they left Univera for the "the fastest growing company in network marketing", Max International. That lasted less than a year when they jumped ship to EIRO Research, where, shock horror, they still are!
Wearyeyed Wrote:I have my experience and a $900 per month minimum personal ditto order to play with.

A little off-topic, but it IS pretty amazing (when you routinely buy products to the tune of $900 to $1200 per month for personal, household essentials) to see how few IBOs do consistent volume.

I suppose that would make it hard to stand-up for the "value" of the Amway system and the products they offer.

Cost suddenly becomes a pretty easy point to debate when an IBO hasn't bought $300 worth of anything in the last 6 months, but they'll tell you all about the $75 per-person, per-month Double X...

Seen it happen.

Maybe they need a flip-chart.....

Step 1:
Buy stuff regularly....

I know, I know...just kidding!

With all the, "We don't want anyone to feel any kind of pressure in this world," going around, I just pretend not to notice. :thumbsup:
Weayeyed,

It might be fun to add more data to your research project. If you give me a list of the products you compared, the cost per use data for Amway items, and the competitor equivalents, there might be some people here willing to participate. I'll do it.

Thanks.