Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MonaVie struggling?
I've noticed an increasing number of posts around the place claiming MonaVie is struggling, and a few of the early "pins" (like Raven Starre) have jumped to other companies so for the heck of it I ran the numbers through compete.com and it doesn't look pretty. The blue line is traffic to monavie.com, the others are to amway.com and quixtar.com. Quixtar.com has dropped as you'd expect, but the "slack" is more than getting taken up by increases to amway.com

[Image: monavie.com+quixtar.com+amway.com_uv.png]
So, it looks like...

Quixtar.com--
354K to 308K.
A 46K decline.
A 13% decline.

Monavie.com--
191K to 99K.
A 92K decline.
A 48.16% decline.

Amway.com--
68K to 142K.
An 74K increase.
A 108.82% increase.

I have no idea what the web traffic to the company's home page represents. :dontknow:

Also, if there's a lot of traffic going to "personal websites" of these three entities, are those numbers included in this graph?
Bridgett Wrote:Also, if there's a lot of traffic going to "personal websites" of these three entities, are those numbers included in this graph?

Depends on the website setup. Things like wwdb personalised sites wouldn't count.

I've managed to grab copies of monavies 2008 and 2009 income disclosure statements and it's not pretty reading either.

Distributors 36,295 46,766 +29%
Star 30,239 32,172 +6%
Star500 8,138 7,933 -3%
Star1000 3,420 3,267 -4%
Bronze 1,232 1,168 -5%
Silver 666 639 -4%
Gold 400 386 -4%
Ruby 136 145 +7%
Emerald 73 66 -10%
Diamond 36 32 -11%
Blue Diamond 84 75 -11%
Hawaiian Blue Diamond 26 24 -8%
Black Diamond 27 27 0%
Royal Black Diamond 7 7 0%

Now, to be fair these stats are much more detailed than you'll get from any other company, but given (a) they expanded internationally at this time and these are global figures and (b) they had promos with free registration and © this precedes most of the site traffic drops (the 2009 data is july 2008 to june 2009) and (d) this is a new company ... well things aren't looking all that rosy in MV-land at the moment .....
And what income is "typical" for the different levels in MonaVie?

Where do we find a "typical" Amway Platinum income? Emerald income? Diamond income?

In their compensation plan they also have higher pins than Royal Black Diamond, but no one reach those levels??

With almost every levels above Star30 (bottom) declining they have some problems to face...

/Sven
Cool
ibofightback Wrote:... well things aren't looking all that rosy in MV-land at the moment .....

Back to my comment in another thread about "how would you feel if your upline Big Pin switched MLM's?" Perhaps we're seeing a few ex-IBOs who are suffering "Buyer's Remorse"? Wink
svenl Wrote:And what income is "typical" for the different levels in MonaVie?

here's the latest one. It includes the incomes. They use a much more sensible definition than Amway, though their rolling average makes things a little difficult to assess.

Quote:Where do we find a "typical" Amway Platinum income? Emerald income? Diamond income?

Based on Amway's 2001 averages Gold Executive (gold in the list) is roughly the same income as a Founders Emerald and Emerald Executive is roughly equivalent income to an Amway Diamond. I believe Amway incomes have increased since then though

Quote:In their compensation plan they also have higher pins than Royal Black Diamond, but no one reach those levels??

My mistake, that should read "royal black diamond and above".
It's good to know that traffic at Amway is gradually increasing as compared to the other competitors. This is how you reap better results through MLM's. The process would be a little slow one, but it's sure to reap some better results at the end. I think the process is going to continue the same way and give rise to some rewarding achievements, just have my fingers crossed. Amway has slowly and steadily has carved out a niche for itself and has earned a good position in the market.
Another thing - MV has some new competitors - Bo Short and Ty Tribble have started a MLM called Eiro Research. More $45/bottle juice it appears; and a $500 start-up cost :eek: And those IBOs that left during the "exodus" complained Amway had high prices Confusedcratch:
Deb Wrote:Another thing - MV has some new competitors - Bo Short and Ty Tribble have started a MLM called Eiro Research.

?

Wasn't Ty's whole deal that Amway's products were expensive, and the compensation plan was bad?

And who is buying these $45 bottle juices. Sheesh.
Deb Wrote:Another thing - MV has some new competitors - Bo Short and Ty Tribble have started a MLM called Eiro Research. More $45/bottle juice it appears; and a $500 start-up cost :eek: And those IBOs that left during the "exodus" complained Amway had high prices Confusedcratch:

Historically, Amway products have not, as a rule, been unfairly priced vs. equivalent product in the marketplace.

The issue has always been a lack of understanding cost-per-use, differences in quality or benefits, lack of an equivalent in the marketplace, or any combination of the three.

We just finished a common-product study against Wal-Mart, where appropriate, and discovered a minimum cost savings of 12% across 30 products.

It got better from there as an IBO, and again as an IBO generating volume outside of their personal economy, always including shipping.

The study was done in our group around the country, as a direct result of a recent perception Amway products were out-of-line on pricing. Rolleyes

Anyway, at risk of being accused of using "tape-speak", if you need an excuse, any one will do.

Funny how true that is even if you don't listen to "tapes." Confusedcratch: