Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New "prestige" Amagram
The new "prestige" European Amagram and monthly email newsletters were supposed to be launched in January. No sign of them here, anyone else seen them? :confused:
We received Amagram today by the Swedish Post, so our first e-mail newsletter is probably coming next month??
Together with the magazine was a separate "Achievers magazine" with new pin levels for Scandinavia and some higher pins in Europe.

/Sven
Cool
yes, email newsletter is supposed to start in February. Guess I'll hang out for the post Smile

The mag hasn't appeared online in PDF unfortunately Sad
ibofightback Wrote:yes, email newsletter is supposed to start in February. Guess I'll hang out for the post Smile

The mag hasn't appeared online in PDF unfortunately Sad

Same here in the UK/ROI - no mailed copy (promised for late-January) nor a pdf on the site :dontknow:
Got mine in the mail today - looks great! Much better than the old version. I'm *really* hoping they put out a PDF version as well so one of you nice UKROI folks can send me the english version Big Grin
The Amway UK website states :
Quote:The format and frequency of Amagram will also change from January. In 2010, there will be 4 quarterly printed and posted editions to all ABOs who have been active within the previous 6 months. To support the beautycycle™ launch, the next Amagram will be in the post in late January 2010. Starting from February, there will also be a monthly Amagram Online, sent to ABOs via email and posted on the website. This online version will be sent to all ABOs so that Amway remains in touch with everyone on a regular basis. The Amagram Online will also mean that more up to date recognition will be communicated to all our ABOs!
Well the January printed edition arrived (eventually) but no sign of the February emailed/online edition and there's but 2 days of the month left !! :dontknow:
cmfitzg Wrote:The Amway UK website states :
Quote:The format and frequency of Amagram will also change from January. In 2010, there will be 4 quarterly printed and posted editions to all ABOs who have been active within the previous 6 months. To support the beautycycle™ launch, the next Amagram will be in the post in late January 2010. Starting from February, there will also be a monthly Amagram Online, sent to ABOs via email and posted on the website. This online version will be sent to all ABOs so that Amway remains in touch with everyone on a regular basis. The Amagram Online will also mean that more up to date recognition will be communicated to all our ABOs!
Well the January printed edition arrived (eventually) but no sign of the February emailed/online edition and there's but 2 days of the month left !! :dontknow:

No sign either of updated product brochures, updated ABO Price List, both effective from Monday 01 March!! :dontknow:
10 Key Words: Be so busy giving recognition that you don't need it.
:dontknow: Confusedcratch: :dontknow: Confusedcratch: :dontknow: Confusedcratch:
..........and while we are grumbling, the following was included in this week's Amway UK/ROI Business Bulletin :

Quote:Facebook

The UKFEC is excited to announce an additional communication channel with all our ABOs!!

You can ask any questions, view all upcoming trainings and events and check out what's new with the UKFEC team by adding 'Amway London' as your Friend on Facebook, one of the largest and most popular social networking sites available!

We look forward to seeing you online soon!

The only problem is, "Amway London" is nowhere to be found !

Searches for the name throw up various groups/individuals (many of which breach the rules I fear !!) but not the official "friend" we are promised.

Or am I just uselsss on FB ?? :dontknow:
cmfitzg Wrote::dontknow: Confusedcratch: :dontknow: Confusedcratch: :dontknow: Confusedcratch:
..........and while we are grumbling, the following was included in this week's Amway UK/ROI Business Bulletin :

Quote:Facebook

The UKFEC is excited to announce an additional communication channel with all our ABOs!!

You can ask any questions, view all upcoming trainings and events and check out what's new with the UKFEC team by adding 'Amway London' as your Friend on Facebook, one of the largest and most popular social networking sites available!

We look forward to seeing you online soon!

The only problem is, "Amway London" is nowhere to be found !

Searches for the name throw up various groups/individuals (many of which breach the rules I fear !!) but not the official "friend" we are promised.

Or am I just uselsss on FB ?? :dontknow:

No, you're not useless, it just isn't there! :banghead:
10 Key Words: Be so busy giving recognition that you don't need it.
Just in - the "Amagram Online email" we were promised !!

and the link to the actual Online version : http://amagram.amway.co.uk/_#2010-03 - looks good ! :good: :good: