Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Me Healthy Webinar this Wednesday
"Steve Lieberman, Managing Director of Amway Global North America, will host the live webinar on retailing with the new limited-life health-focused campaign – Color Me Healthy. Tune in from the comfort of your home or office. You may want to ask other IBOs to join you so you can discuss the campaign following this broadcast.

During the live webinar, Steve will be joined by a panel of distinguished corporate and IBO guests. This expert panel will answer your questions on the health-focused initiatives during the second half of the broadcast, so be sure to email your related questions before or during this webinar."

Just wondering who gets emails about these things. All IBOs? "Engaged" IBOs?

I got this email about it on Thursday 1/28, and then it was also mentioned in the Friday digest-type email on 1/29 (today).

Do y'all subscribe to the Friday emails? It automatically goes to Platinums and above, but must be subscribed to, for everyone else.

And lastly, are you planning on attending?
I think this is SO COOL! :yahoo:
Are those crickets I hear?

Bueller? Bueller?
Today I received an e-mail from Amway Global inviting me to the webinar. The Yager Group had a webinar on the Color Me Healthy campaign a few weeks ago. I plan on attending this one too. I'm especially excited about this campaign. Thanks for the heads-up, Bridgett!
ajgannon Wrote:Today I received an e-mail from Amway Global inviting me to the webinar. The Yager Group had a webinar on the Color Me Healthy campaign a few weeks ago. I plan on attending this one too. I'm especially excited about this campaign. Thanks for the heads-up, Bridgett!

TODAY? THE DAY BEFORE?

Today I got an email, but it was a "Don't Forget" reminder email--which, I prefer "Remember" instead, but whatever--and I thought I was getting it 'cause I already registered.

There was a blurb in the What's New section on the 29th (Friday), but the header was kind of lame. It said, "The new retail campaign has arrived." Unless you clicked on it, you wouldn't have known about the webinar.

And only today is when they put an "ad" on the front of the AG website, but it's the FOUTH slide, past three slides that have been up there for a while. Like, who is going to hang out on the front page of that website long enough (12 seconds) to see that slide??

Again, I simply do not understand Amway Global's communication strategy. :confused: Confusedcratch: :blink:
Is it possible for someone to record this webinar tonight? Rolleyes :beg:

will be great if it's possible for me to get an mp3 file of it. As I'm not having any business (yet) in North America, I'm not invited and can't take part of it :cry:

For recording streaming sounds on your computer use Audacity
I use that "a lot" and it's working great :this:

/Sven
Cool
Bridgett Wrote:There was a blurb in the What's New section on the 29th (Friday), but the header was kind of lame. It said, "The new retail campaign has arrived." Unless you clicked on it, you wouldn't have known about the webinar.

That's the only notification I've received (as a US IBO). They may be deliberately rationing the audience so it doesn't overload. It's supposed to be available for viewing afterwards as well.
ibofightback Wrote:
Bridgett Wrote:There was a blurb in the What's New section on the 29th (Friday), but the header was kind of lame. It said, "The new retail campaign has arrived." Unless you clicked on it, you wouldn't have known about the webinar.

That's the only notification I've received (as a US IBO). They may be deliberately rationing the audience so it doesn't overload. It's supposed to be available for viewing afterwards as well.

You mean technically? Good point. That's a possibility.
Bridgett Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:

You mean technically? Good point. That's a possibility.

We received that invitation too... CANADA Smile we should be there!
Watching the probram, but it is only coming in in Spanish. There are buttons to listen in Engilsh and Spanish, but whichever button you click on, you only get Spanish. Big waste of time.