Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filling your downline for you!!
But I thought there was no risk with yours? I just give you money and you fill my downline, guaranteed! :clapping:
ibofightback Wrote:But I thought there was no risk with yours? I just give you money and you fill my downline, guaranteed! :clapping:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: money money money it's a rich man's world.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
I didn't know nothing about that network marketing company. I look at it for fun and i think that the concept look special and interesting (The sun is shinning for every one... maybe for them too...). But i hope for them that they would made some intern rules for their members to specify the way to do business... Any MLM start business with a bad reputation just because its sounds to good to be true .... so its never easy, but its will be harder to built a good credibility when participants do bizarre and sometimes stupids actions!

Probability of success? Well I don't know, but maybe it can interest some people because a lot of people like to shop on eBay, also a lot of person likes to gamble or so...and a lot of people like to have a chance to pay cheap price or at least have the impression to pay less then the other people for the same products.

Hope for them they would be member of the DSA (Direct selling association), it would make them following minimum legit rules to be member of this association and would also give them some credibility.

If they work correctly, good luck to them, because i am tired to ear that MLM is only good for vitamins, make up and Juice, juice and juice! Wink
We checked out Dubli on another thread -

http://www.amwaytalk.com/other-mlm-netwo...-t987.html

It wasn't so pretty.

There's plenty of non-vitamin/makeup/juice MLMs. Try ACN (phones) or Primerica (financial services) or PrePaidLegal (legal insurance) for a start
ibofightback Wrote:We checked out Dubli on another thread -

http://www.amwaytalk.com/other-mlm-netwo...-t987.html

It wasn't so pretty.

There's plenty of non-vitamin/makeup/juice MLMs. Try ACN (phones) or Primerica (financial services) or PrePaidLegal (legal insurance) for a start

Thanks for the thread link.

I know all those MLM but in my part of the world its not those that we heard the most often...
and most of the news ones are juice ones!
Marketing a product completely depends heavily on the way that you want to present yourself. MLM is the one that gets you involved in the process and this is the process that's followed, so, when the process is new you'll find many takers but as the time passes and the popularity decreases the numbers of takers also decreases. Now, Dubli is another one of that kind. Just wait for a while and you could have the results by yourself. There requires to be a constant inclusion of the new schemes to keep the people interested in the process, never let the process work on its own always be involved in it if you want results.
@dublibenefits, I am making through my MLM network and would like to mention that all companies are different, and what works in one company might not work in another. According to me the key for any MLM success or to get Get More Party Bookings is Work diligently, work consistently, and don't give up.
You should learn from your upline -- ask them what works and what you should do to succeed. Draw on them for help. They're interested in your success.