Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON MY WEBSITE
OK it's in French but you will understand the idea: I do not talk about Amway or products, no figures. It's just a first contact. :read: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.frway.com">http://www.frway.com</a><!-- m -->
frway Wrote:OK it's in French but you will understand the idea: I do not talk about Amway or products, no figures. It's just a first contact. :read: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.frway.com">http://www.frway.com</a><!-- m -->

Interesting - You French putting up all these websites - Are you within the rules - I have scanned all the pages and I can follow it with my very limited knowledge of French. If this is not Amway approved I'd say you will have to take it down. Confusedhock:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
That site looks as if it is within Amway's archaic web rules, but does need an approval number.

Of course, Amway's rules say that you can't put a site on the web until it's approved, and to get it approved send them a link ... Confusedcratch:
ibofightback Wrote:Of course, Amway's rules say that you can't put a site on the web until it's approved, and to get it approved send them a link ... Confusedcratch:

I made a site early last year with Amway products info that needed log in to see for this reason. Sent the log in info to our Scandinavian Amway office for approval of the site and they couldn't understand why they needed to log in (no prices) ... Ever read the book "Catch 22" of Joseph Heller ??

Now I have put that project into the bin. Amway need to make it easier for setting up private pages, or get a system that gives us a better way of having private pages in their system/site (as many other MLM-companies have).

/Sven
Cool
svenl Wrote:I made a site early last year with Amway products info that needed log in to see for this reason. Sent the log in info to our Scandinavian Amway office for approval of the site and they couldn't understand why they needed to log in (no prices) ... Ever read the book "Catch 22" of Joseph Heller ??

There are at least two full online stores in Sweden offering Amway products for sale, with full shopping cart facilities. Both have Amway approval numbers, despite the rules explictly stating this is not allowed, that any site offering products for sale must be password protected.

When I inquired about this Amway gave me the run around and just said to submit sites for approval. When I asked what the rules were so I could design the sites, they referred me to amway.se, where it explictly states these (approved) sites are against the rules. When I pointed this out (again) they simply told me to submit sites for approval. A bit hard to design a site for approval when the rules for approval are clearly different from the published rules.

Absolutely infuriating. :banghead:
the site several years, I update it regularly, and it has been approved by Amway. (What else, the Amway name is not mentioned!)
there is a code to go further, as recommended by Amway. I do not sell products online, I use just the site to make contacts for the network.
But I am meeting people in real life, people sponsored the net does not work.
frway Wrote:the site several years, I update it regularly, and it has been approved by Amway. (What else, the Amway name is not mentioned!)
there is a code to go further, as recommended by Amway. I do not sell products online, I use just the site to make contacts for the network.

Do you get many contacts through your site and if you do what % do you turn into customer or IBO????
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
frway Wrote:the site several years, I update it regularly, and it has been approved by Amway. (What else, the Amway name is not mentioned!)

Good to hear it's approved. The Amway approval # is supposed to be listed on the site though.
can not find frway.com by google, I give my cards to people I meet "look at this, I'll call you tomorrow" and when I do the plan, half the job is done. when people find the site and call me, and that everything is done via the internet, the result is bad, no PVs, and they disappear on 1 January ... I have not the remedy for that. :cray:
frway Wrote:can not find frway.com by google, I give my cards to people I meet "look at this, I'll call you tomorrow" and when I do the plan, half the job is done. when people find the site and call me, and that everything is done via the internet, the result is bad, no PVs, and they disappear on 1 January ... I have not the remedy for that. :cray:

What does "by Google" mean?

I just type <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.frway.com">www.frway.com</a><!-- w --> into the address bar of my browser (I'm using Internet Explorer), and can get it to it just fine. (from the United States, if that detail matters.)