Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday IBOFightBack!
In fact in the drive is a DVD - "building a 21% leg" by FCA Mitch Sala - two of the best talks by one of the best network builders on the planet. They might decide it's more lucrative than stealing 4 year old laptops! :good:
Im little late but.... hope you had a good celebration for your birthday! Dont stop your good work! Big Grin Big Grin
ibofightback Wrote:In fact in the drive is a DVD - "building a 21% leg" by FCA Mitch Sala - two of the best talks by one of the best network builders on the planet. They might decide it's more lucrative than stealing 4 year old laptops! :good:

Just think - you might get an email from someone looking to change their lives Smile
'We don't care where you're coming from - we are more concerned about where you are going' - Heard that on a CD once :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
ibofb, Have a rocking PV year !

That's a great present ! Incidentally Dec 14th is my marriage anniversary so it seems Dec 14 is a great letter day ...

Regards,
Finetuner
Happy Belated Birthday IBOFB! And a big THANK YOU for all that you do for this business!
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule this world is for enough good people to do nothing.
Guest what!! It's the anniversary of my original Happy Birthday IBOFightBack post! That means it's IBOFightBack's birthday again!! :clap: :bananas:
I was looking for something Swedish for you.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkPsAFoVVPQ[/youtube]
Happy belated birthday, IBOFB!!! :thumbsup:
Logged on just to say Happy Birthday.

Shortest post from me, eva'. :wave:
Thanks guys.

No better present than a good laugh, aj! :good:
What's another year - HB IBOFB -
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life