Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday IBOFightBack!
Dear IBOFightBack,

I hope you have a great birthday today! I'm not much of a computer geek, so please accept this primitive gift I have for you. I expect that you have visited a lot of critics' web-sites and read a lot of garbage, and your computer screen is likely very dirty. Open this present and your computer screen will be cleaned up in just a few short minutes.

From,

AJ
ajgannon Wrote:Dear IBOFightBack,

I hope you have a great birthday today! I'm not much of a computer geek, so please accept this primitive gift I have for you. I expect that you have visited a lot of critics' web-sites and read a lot of garbage, and your computer screen is likely very dirty. Open this present and your computer screen will be cleaned up in just a few short minutes.

From,

AJ

AJ that's brilliant - Happy Birthday Ibofb :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
IBOFB - I peeked at your present and it's wonderful!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!! :yahoo:

Deb
Happy Birthday IBOFB!

And AJ, very nice present. :good: Big Grin
IBOFightBack must have had a great birthday celebration. I don't think he's been back here to open his gift. :thumbsup:
That's the best doggone Birthday Present I've ever seen!! :rotfl:
:lol: :lol: thanks guys

I've actually been away visiting Helsinki and succesfully expanding my business there.

Unfortunately also had to deal with a russian criminal gang on the boat over Confusedhock: and the #!"!¤!%%##!! stole my laptop so I had limited internet access.

I caught the thief but didn't recover the laptop alas :cry:
ibofightback Wrote:Unfortunately also had to deal with a russian criminal gang on the boat over Confusedhock: and the #!"!¤!%%##!! stole my laptop so I had limited internet access.

I caught the thief but didn't recover the laptop alas :cry:

OMG!!!! :eek: Glad you're OK - don't mess with those bad guys, Dear :eek: :eek: :eek:
they weren't half as scary as coming home ... it was actually my GF's laptop .... she is one unhappy camper. :blackeye:
If you start posting comments with a Russian accent we will know they are from the Russian computer theives.

"Vhat are you talking about?"

"Who is zis person Dexter h-yeager?"