Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amway Overview Video - Australia/NZ
[youtubewide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNi_mr9-3bY[/youtubewide]
That's a fantastic video - I just might show that to my cousin when she comes home for a few weeks at Christmas - An Aussie leg - like the sound of that :yahoo: :yahoo:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
I think I can be of assistance there Big Grin
yeah AMWAY Aus is doing some great stuff to target the young gen and making it appealing and cool.... being talking to the Strategic Task force team who has just presented to Devos recently and there are some HUGE plans.

Its going to be an awesome 2 - 5 years. Get ready for a great 40 years anniversary in Australia

I have Ireland leg that need assistance so maybe a trade... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thechaser Wrote:yeah AMWAY Aus is doing some great stuff to target the young gen and making it appealing and cool.... being talking to the Strategic Task force team who has just presented to Devos recently and there are some HUGE plans.

Its going to be an awesome 2 - 5 years. Get ready for a great 40 years anniversary in Australia

I have Ireland leg that need assistance so maybe a trade... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would be cross line assistance :grin: or do you want me to work with them :lol: :lol:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Those are some classy people in the video! Melodious speaking too! (I like the accents.)
ajgannon Wrote:Those are some classy people in the video! Melodious speaking too! (I like the accents.)

More videos of them (and others) on Amway Australia Success Stories