Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pizza Hut goes MLM
Ghandi has a good point.

IBOFightBack, are you immigrating to the U.S. or Canada?
not any time soon. I just have a lot of US contacts and makes sense to put them in my own network. I'm not actually allowed to work *in* the US without a relevant permit but I am able to build an AG (or any other) business virtually as long as I jump through the necessary hoops. If and when it becomes worthwhile I'll look at spending some time building there.

That's the justification, but really I just want access to all the cool info and training stuff you guys get through the AG website :grin:
Hey - I just picked up a line of kayaks for my store. Do you paddle?? You could be my salesman Big Grin It's a NZ company - put on your best Aussie accent (heck - nobody around here would know the difference) adn I'll say I imported you, too :rotfl:
Deb Wrote:Hey - I just picked up a line of kayaks for my store. Do you paddle?? You could be my salesman Big Grin It's a NZ company - put on your best Aussie accent (heck - nobody around here would know the difference) adn I'll say I imported you, too :rotfl:

Strewth mate - sounds bonza! me systa was actually a 'lympian in kayak, montreal '76 :good:
I wonder how they show the plan in this organization....

"This pepperoni is you....and when your six pepperonis bring in four more...."

[Image: 66B07-pepperoni.gif]
The pepperonis' :rotfl: can't talk to the sausage or ham cause' that would be cross-lining!
I wonder which LOS (line of sauce) they have?
It is in moments of decision that my destiny is shaped.
No Sauce-Lining allowed!! :nono:
You guys are getting cheesey......
Bridgett Wrote:Yep. That's the one I was writing about on the other thread.... $50 profit in Amway will get you 8 cents in Blastoff for the same volume.

Thanks for the info, I have a friend who just has to show me this one :grin:
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule this world is for enough good people to do nothing.