Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pizza Hut goes MLM
Pizza Hut is promoting an MLM now - BlastOff Network. Looks like it might be an offshoot of prepaid legal, as it offers their services as well as a Mall plus Wireless, Travel and some other stuff.

We all know how profitable promoting an online supermall is .... not ....

Quite a nice site .... http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/amwayisbetter :grin:

Yeah, I registered so I could look around Smile

But is there any money in it? Doubtful unless you focus on one of the areas, like the Prepaid Legal stuff. I haven't had a look through the whole compensation plan yet.

Here's the Pizza Hut press release -

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/...13277.html
Had a further look and there's some not bad deals as a consumer, but from a business perspective, to generate a platinum-like income you'd need upwards of 10000 people or more in your network. Confusedhock:
Yep. That's the one I was writing about on the other thread.... $50 profit in Amway will get you 8 cents in Blastoff for the same volume.
If an IBO enrolls on Blastoff - is that going to get them in trouble with Amway's non-compete Rules???? I suspect so....
Deb Wrote:If an IBO enrolls on Blastoff - is that going to get them in trouble with Amway's non-compete Rules???? I suspect so....

In theory yeah, but on the analysis so far I reckon there's a fair argument to be made that it's not a business! :grin:
Smart aleck Tongue But even if you only make 8 cents........ it's still a MLM product via PPL.
Deb Wrote:Smart aleck Tongue But even if you only make 8 cents........ it's still a MLM product via PPL.

ok, I promise I'll close my blastednetwork/amwayisbetter account before I become an Amway Global IBO .... Cool

... which if all goes well will be happening very soon! :yahoo:
ibofightback Wrote:blastednetwork/amwayisbetter

Just can't help yourself, can you??? Tongue :rotfl:
ibofightback Wrote:
Deb Wrote:Smart aleck Tongue But even if you only make 8 cents........ it's still a MLM product via PPL.

ok, I promise I'll close my blastednetwork/amwayisbetter account before I become an Amway Global IBO .... Cool

... which if all goes well will be happening very soon! :yahoo:

I knew you liked America, even though you give us Americans grief from time to time. Wink
Bridgett Wrote:I knew you liked America, even though you give us Americans grief from time to time. Wink

It's like that Ghandi quote -

"Oh, I don't reject your Christ. I love your Christ. It's just that so many of you Christians are so unlike your Christ."

and perhaps that other quote I read once...

"I became a Republican because I thought all Republicans were like Rich DeVos!"