Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dubli
First question: So you're saying that if someone buys $1000 worth of credits, they're not a customer unless they buy more credits next year?

Or are you just avoiding the question?

Answer: As stated before a customer only needs to purchase 10 credit per year.

A Licensee/ Business Associate needs to purchase a minimum package of 800 credits, which they get at a 10% discount... a gold package (5000) credits the BA gets them at a 25% discount. No further purchases are required - at all- ever. You can take 3 years to sell your stock if you like.

And NO I'm not avoiding your question I'm actually trying to help you get the facts/concept correcet.

Second Question:This is people NOT connected to the opportunity in any way?
Answer: Correct, I was refering to customers not BAs.

Third question: Better than 1 in 4 customers who try the auction site purchase new credits every month?
Answer: Yes correct, however, there is no monthly requirement.

Forth question: Or is this people spending the credits they bought at signup in order to get a better deal?
Answer: We refer to customers registering and BAs 'signing up' Customers buy their credits from BAs at the retail price 80 cents... hope that helps.

Fifth Question: I ask again, what percentage of people who buy credits at registration buy credits again?
Answer: 1:3.4

I'm not going to try and convince you that the viral growth of your dubli customer base is easy. However if you think about it, once you send customers to Dubli, Dubli then rewards your customers for refering more customers, and then gives them all to you.. and again, and again... That just does not happen eleswhere... a Swiss dairy farmer introduced 130 customers 30 months ago and he now has over 75,000 ... now thats impressive compounding... all from word of mouth and the 'Tell A Friend" button Dubli's site. (I'd like to be there Smile his average commission per customer is 1.83 euros per month... yep I know 138,000 euros per month and growing...

As for my earnings so far... minimal for customers, but fairly good for Team/organisation building. I also build and host sites for BAs who join through me and others, to help with getting them up and running.

NB: I live in Australia and we do not have our own Dubli site yet.. (1st march 2010) it opens so my customers only have access to the US site and the shopping mall is of no use to us. We only have access to around 40 items on the Auction site that can be delivered to us downunder. Watch out when the Aussie site goes live though, I'm busy building a team and customer base.

Cheers
Greg Dalla
Intrepidthinker Wrote:Fifth Question: I ask again, what percentage of people who buy credits at registration buy credits again?
Answer: 1:3.4

So 29%. For how long?

Quote:I'm not going to try and convince you that the viral growth of your dubli customer base is easy. However if you think about it, once you send customers to Dubli, Dubli then rewards your customers for refering more customers, and then gives them all to you.. and again, and again... That just does not happen eleswhere...

mate, that's the basis of network marketing, there's thousands of companies that do that. Amway has been doing it for 50 years.

Quote:a Swiss dairy farmer introduced 130 customers 30 months ago and he now has over 75,000 ... now thats impressive compounding... all from word of mouth and the 'Tell A Friend" button Dubli's site. (I'd like to be there Smile his average commission per customer is 1.83 euros per month... yep I know 138,000 euros per month and growing...

Why does "dubli swiss dairy farmer" produce no hits at all on google, and no swiss dairy farmer is mentioned under "success stories" on the Dubli home site?

Quote:As for my earnings so far... minimal for customers, but fairly good for Team/organisation building. I also build and host sites for BAs who join through me and others, to help with getting them up and running.

If you're making money from Dubi from building the team rather than customers then you're part of an illegal pyramid. Numerous companies have been shutdown for having schemes where most of the money was made from selling websites for participation.

Furthermore, purchasing large amounts of product upfront (eg 5000 credits) is called "frontloading" and is a classic sign of an illegal pyramid.

Sorry, the more I look in to this and the more you explain, the more it looks like it's setup illegally.

Quote:NB: I live in Australia and we do not have our own Dubli site yet.. (1st march 2010) it opens so my customers only have access to the US site and the shopping mall is of no use to us. We only have access to around 40 items on the Auction site that can be delivered to us downunder. Watch out when the Aussie site goes live though, I'm busy building a team and customer base.

Well, I'm an aussie too, once you realise it's not going to work, drop me a note and I'll show you a real networking opportunity. I promise you it takes more time and effort than Dubli seems to promise - but that's because it's a real business opportunity.

And please stop posting your advertising links.
Oh dear... Ask around ... there are plenty of Amway and other MLM people joining DubLi... I'm not suggesting you drop what your doing, leverage your customer base ... thats what we're doing... diversity is good plus having multiple income streams is smart... not stupid. However, you have your opinion and I respect that ....

PS: There is no hint of illegal pyramid schemes... the Australian laws are the stricktest in the world regarding that.... but you may know better. and I've been around amway since before you were born.

Cheers
Greg Dalla
Intrepidthinker Wrote:Oh dear... Ask around ... there are plenty of Amway and other MLM people joining DubLi... I'm not suggesting you drop what your doing, leverage your customer base ... thats what we're doing... diversity is good plus having multiple income streams is smart... not stupid. However, you have your opinion and I respect that ....

Outlaying hundreds or thousands of dollars for "goods" of dubious market worth is not smart business - particularly if they are goods which I personally would not use. I joined a reverse auction site here in europe some time back, it was free to join and included some free bid credits. I tried it once and haven't even used all the free credits, let alone bought any more.

Quote:PS: There is no hint of illegal pyramid schemes... the Australian laws are the stricktest in the world regarding that.... but you may know better.

There is no "Australian law" about pyramid schemes, it varies from state to state.

A large upfront payment for goods that are difficult to sell, yet earning commission for getting others to do the same, is a classic sign of a pyramid scheme.

Tell me Greg, are your goods ("credits") fully refundable?

Quote:and I've been around amway since before you were born.

Doubtful, Amway didn't exist in Australia until after I was born.

I notice you didn't answer my questions about the Swiss Dairy Farmer.
I think your username says it all... fightback... thats all your about hey...
Intrepidthinker Wrote:I think your username says it all... fightback... thats all your about hey...

Are you credits refundable or not?

I'm curious as to how much research you've done into this company? For example I found the original company out of Denmark went bankrupt. An explanation from the company is that they closed it down when they took over a German company, however the official Danish company register clearly says "konkurs - which means "bankrupt" (I can read Danish). Many official explanations of the model claim that the reverse auction is merely a mechanism for creating a customer base to drive to a shopping portal, which is an interesting idea, yet the EU shopping portal was shutdown some time back with little comment. What's more there's now people promoting it as "going public" before the end of the year, yet the exact same claims were being made back in 2006.

Something else that puzzles me - when I look at "completed auctions" on http://eu.dubli.com/Completed-auctions__...ended.html they don't make any sense. According to the "how it works", whenever anyone places a bid on an express auction, the price decreases by 20 cents, yet there appear to be many auctions were the original price minus final price is not a multiple of 20 cents. How can this be?
Arrrr your reading up... goodo..
Not sure on the refund bit, however credits can easily be transfered or sold. I looked at my credit purchase as an investment and could easily be sold, to clients @ a 25% profit or to a BA at 5-10% profit as for dubli refunding them... I've never asked.

The early days saw some ups and downs... yep... actually at the Official Australian launch that was all talked about.
And your spot on with the auctions being a crowd puller... just like Ebays auctions and Googles search engine, they are not there for profit (google does not charge anything for theor wonderful service)... but for traffic, and then the traffic is sold to online merchants, and in DubLi's case the licensees who send the traffic get part of the commission that the merchant pays.
And yes there are plans to go public.
With the completed auctions you missed it a bit... when some one wants to see what the price has fallen to, they must spend a credit (xpress auction) the credit cost 80 cents and is sold by someone like me Smile The price of the item falls by 25 cents not 20. and the remaining 55 cents comes back to the network who was responsible for that customer going to Dubli.
Hope that makes it clearer.
I'm up at the Sunshine Coast Qld...What State are you in ?
Intrepidthinker Wrote:Arrrr your reading up... goodo..
Not sure on the refund bit, however credits can easily be transfered or sold. I looked at my credit purchase as an investment and could easily be sold, to clients @ a 25% profit or to a BA at 5-10% profit as for dubli refunding them... I've never asked.

Well ...

(1) non-refundability is a major red flag for a pyramid scheme. It means that people are effectively "paying to play" and their upline earns an income from this. Commissions are to be linked to product sold to consumers. I assume whoever sponsored you earned money based on the credits you bought, even though you're not the final consumer? This happens in legitimate MLM as well, but the safeguard is that the buyer can return them for a refund if they cannot sell them. If you cannot return them, then the upline is earning an income purely through having recruited you, not through sale of the product to an end consumer - that's an illegal pyramid.

(2) if they "could easily be sold" why have you sold so few? Most people I've spoken to who have used Dubli credits and not been BAs were given them, they didn't buy them.

Quote:The early days saw some ups and downs... yep... actually at the Official Australian launch that was all talked about.

Sure, all startups have struggles. What concerns me is the outright lie on a company website that the company didn't go bankrupt when the Danish company register says differently.

Quote:And your spot on with the auctions being a crowd puller... just like Ebays auctions and Googles search engine, they are not there for profit (google does not charge anything for theor wonderful service)... but for traffic, and then the traffic is sold to online merchants, and in DubLi's case the licensees who send the traffic get part of the commission that the merchant pays.

Yes, that's what was claimed in Europe too, except now there appears to be no online merchants to sell the traffic to. As far as I can tell, the shopping portal doesn't exist, just the auction site.

Quote:And yes there are plans to go public.

What happened to the plans for several years ago?

Quote:With the completed auctions you missed it a bit... when some one wants to see what the price has fallen to, they must spend a credit (xpress auction) the credit cost 80 cents and is sold by someone like me Smile The price of the item falls by 25 cents not 20. and the remaining 55 cents comes back to the network who was responsible for that customer going to Dubli.

On the european site it clearly says the price falls by 20 cents (Euros), not 25 cents. Either way how does this happen -

Price: 148,50€
Successful bidder: Maurice18
Sold for: 2,40€

It's mathematically impossible to get from 148.50€ to 2.40€ by subtracting multiples of either 20 or 25 cents.

Quote:I'm up at the Sunshine Coast Qld...What State are you in ?

I don't live in Oz anymore, former Brisbane boy though.
IBOFB said:

....except now there appears to be no online merchants to sell the traffic to. As far as I can tell, the shopping portal doesn't exist, just the auction site.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now DUBLI looks to have shopping partners stores. They had on their website and you can find it here that BSP Rewards have a partnership with them.....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bsprewards.com/clients.html">http://www.bsprewards.com/clients.html</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigbrandmall.com/">http://www.bigbrandmall.com/</a><!-- m -->
Synergik Wrote:Now DUBLI looks to have shopping partners stores. They had on their website and you can find it here that BSP Rewards have a partnership with them.....

That site is US, I was talking about Dubli Europe.