Hello There, Guest!

• Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lennon Ledbetter leaves Amway? No he doesn't ...Yes he does?
There's a rumour doing the rounds that Lennon Ledbetter of TeamBuilders has left Amway. Anyone heard anything?
Well, one source tells me Lennon Ledbetter had an Amway-related weekend seminar just a week or so ago. Another source tells me a new MLM, P12 (purity 12) is holding opportunity meetings in his house.

Which is true?

Or are both true? :confused:
ibofightback Wrote:Well, one source tells me Lennon Ledbetter had an Amway-related weekend seminar just a week or so ago. Another source tells me a new MLM, P12 (purity 12) is holding opportunity meetings in his house.

Which is true?

Or are both true? :confused:

If he's hosting meetings for another MLM and the IBOAI gets wind of it...... he'll be a goner for sure!
A few years ago I thought I got a CD from the function where him and his wife were recognized as a new Crowns. AmwayWiki puts them at Double Diamond. Either way, that's a huge, multimillion dollar business. My LOS had them in to speak once, and I have a few other CDs from Lennon. I never cared for them much as speakers. His gorgeous wife would cry; and Lennon was pretty cocky--acted like he was really hot stuff. Their video of their mansion and sports cars was a prominent part of their presentation. His teaching on "no cross-lining" and "product loyalty" was hard-core extreme. According to him you shouldn't even say "Hey, how's it going?" to someone else a meeting or function. Well, it worked for him.

What I meant to say is that I'd be shocked if they chose to get out of Amway, or break Amway's rules. Although, not as shocked as I would have been before I saw all the TEAM people and others leave Amway. The most important thing is what I choose to do. I'm sticking with Amway.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting
ajgannon Wrote:A few years ago I thought I got a CD from the function where him and his wife were recognized as a new Crowns. AmwayWiki puts them at Double Diamond.

Apparently their qualification didn't pass Amway audit.
We just had a TeamBuilders Major Function this last weekend. I was there & can assure you that Lennon Ledbetter & his family are very much commited to Amway. Tues. night I was with his son.(he's a new leg for Lennon & he's very excited about this business.) Lennon was also awarded the $500.000 Diamond Mentors award & 4 Emeralds that I know of were awarded the $150.000. I wish people would quit posting preposterous rumors like this!! :rant:
Well he needs to get his lawyers on to Purity 12fast, because, along with the above, this is what their distributors are saying -

Quote:Yes that is accurate, Lennon Ledbetter has left amway and is joining P12. We just launched last week monday and have less than 800 reps in the world right now. Lennon, from my understanding makes about 2 million per month with amway, he lives in a 30 M dollar mall of a house out in utah, so he is definetly up there as one of top income earners, although he may not be the hightest. Heck, he makes more in a single week than I make all year! if you are interested in seeing why he has jumped ship then I have provided some info down below, we many other top income earners are leaving there company to do this business

The income claims are rubbish, but it's the leaving part I have queried. The response was -

Quote:I know for a fact that my business partners in utah are holding biz opp meeting in his home. We laucnhed officially last wk and our master distributor, top guy of this mlm, was telling us about 3 wks ago that he was talking to lennon about this biz....as for the other info I mentioned that is what I am being told...but for sure we are holding meeting in his house in utah...maybe he is waiting for his last check to make his announcment official.

As you can see P12 reps are promoting this on twitter -

http://twitter.com/#search?q=lennon%20ledbetter
Here's some more -

http://friendfeed.com/search?q=lennon+ledbetter

Quote:Anyone in Utah want to go over Lennon Ledbetter's house in 2 hrs call me !!! If you do not know who he is google him!!! This is an incredible netowrking opportunity! The Guy was #3 income earner of all time in Amway... What are you waiting for Call me!!!

Another -

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/sls/1434292644.html
I personally find it extremely lacking in integrity when a distributor for one MLM/network marketing company tries to advertise directly to distributors of another business. Don't get me wrong, I fully believe every person has the right to look into or choose a different company, I just find it wrong to direct your ads directly at distributors of another comany, such as the people who made these tweets or our dear friend on this site, TWF.
  • Next 
  •