Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very clever promotion - earn $1000 cash a year
I have been out of the loop for some time - IBOFB if you already know about this, my apologies!

A brochure turned up in order delivered today. It states you can now earn up to $1000 cash each year through doing your own personal 300 PV.

If you do 3 months consecutive months at personal 300PV you get $100 cash back after the 3rd month. Every consecutive month after this you get $100. Therefore you can get $1000 a year. If you drop a month you have to re qualify for another 3 months.

Also in the brochure it shows how to consume 100PV and that you need to retail it to two other people and 300 PV

Brilliant idea. Profit on 200PV would be about $150 - $200 plus your cash back $100 would result in a good attitude :thumbsup:
I received this brochure the other day as well. Some people in my upline are already doing 300PV+ in a month just on personal shopping alone, so that would definitely be some return to shopping wholy from Amway.
Do you know if the brochure indicated North America too? :confused:
a 3% is making about $127 every month for just shopping and doing some referrals. out team love it.. now it only takes about 25 - 30 to go platinum... totally unreal :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
stickshark Wrote:. . .
If you do 3 months consecutive months at personal 300PV you get $100 cash back after the 3rd month. Every consecutive month after this you get $100. Therefore you can get $1000 a year. If you drop a month you have to re qualify for another 3 months.
. . .

Hope we see this in Europe also soon. Easy for active ABO's with customers to reach 300PV/month. Also a great thing to get new ABO's to "fight for" getting customers quickly :good:
(and yes, we have way over 300PV a month as an average)

/Sven
Cool
Yeah, I gave Amway Europe a slam about the 2010 Sales Incentive Program. There was nothing in it at all unless you were already Silver Producer (or close to it) or higher - even then by the time they properly release it, it doesn't have much incentive value as you're already on the way to those goals or it's too difficult to reach them.
ibofightback Wrote:Yeah, I gave Amway Europe a slam about the 2010 Sales Incentive Program. There was nothing in it at all unless you were already Silver Producer (or close to it) or higher - even then by the time they properly release it, it doesn't have much incentive value as you're already on the way to those goals or it's too difficult to reach them.

I don't even see the free renewal for ABO's having 200PV/month this year, or have I missed that?
They need to make some incentives for people that are new and only have been in the business 3-12 month to continue and reach their (higher) goals.

/Sven
Cool
svenl Wrote:I don't even see the free renewal for ABO's having 200PV/month this year, or have I missed that?

It appears to have gone. Even that was a waste of time for new IBOs. You had to be an IBO before the year started in order to qualify for it.

Quote:They need to make some incentives for people that are new and only have been in the business 3-12 month to continue and reach their (higher) goals.

Heck, there's people who've been in the business 10 years and just need the right timing and the right incentive could make a world of difference. There timing on incentives is all screwed - like the mediterranean cruise next year. You pretty much already have to have been motivated and working to qualify before you knew what it was in order to qualify! It's a reward, not an incentive.

At any given time the vast majority of IBOs are below 9%, most new. Why offer incentives that offer no incentive to the vast majority of IBOs? It makes no sense to me.

On a positive note they did tell me they were looking at incentives for new people next year.
ibofightback Wrote:Yeah, I gave Amway Europe a slam about the 2010 Sales Incentive Program. There was nothing in it at all unless you were already Silver Producer (or close to it) or higher - even then by the time they properly release it, it doesn't have much incentive value as you're already on the way to those goals or it's too difficult to reach them.

they did take the GM for AMWAY europe and dump him in AUST and I think Merrick has made a HUGEEEE difference the short time he is here..