Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocket - another clueless Amway critic
MichMan Wrote:
Bridgett Wrote:"I was just"

HaHa. You sound like my six-year old boy.

You attempted to correct my grammar. And somehow you turn this back on me. :confused: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nice double standard.

But nothing new with you.

My point was that if you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.

I was not attempting to correct your grammar.

Sorry not to be clearer.

I'll be clear now: The way you lie and attempt to squirm your way out of things is that of a young, immature child.
I lie?

Please give examples.

Like the President says, "I'm all ears."

(For reference, please go back and read YOUR posts regarding the way reporters spread rumors and never back up what they say.)

(Also, can you ever discuss something without the constant name calling? To be honest, it makes YOU sound like a young and immature child. Next you're going to tell me that your dad is bigger than my dad.)
Oh sweetheart, if you think I'm calling you names, then you are one thin-skinned human being. Tongue

MichMan, I'm just more direct than you are. You do your "thang" (or try to do it) subtly. I don't have such patience. I call things like they are. And I call you for what you are.

IBOFB starts a thread/blog post about clueless Amway critics, and you start slinging mud. When called out as being nothing more than a gossip, you attempt to weasel your way out and say, "Oh, I was just saying..." Then when called out on that, you deflect the attention on to me?

:rotfl:

You sure know how to play by the Critic Playbook don't you? Smile

Whatever MichMan. I still don't get why you are on this site. A little slow at your store today?

Maybe if Amway moves out of Michigan completely, then you'll go away from this site too, since that (West Michigan information) seems to be your only legit contribution here. Wink

And thanks for providing all the links to local stories about Amway, particularlly mlive stuff. It makes it much easier for your lurker-buddy TEX to click on to them and leave stupid comments on the stories. Brilliant. Rolleyes I no longer read the comments for that reason. What-a-waste-of-time-and-mental-energy. Kind of like your comments here. :grin:
Bridgett Wrote:Oh sweetheart, if you think I'm calling you names, then you are one thin-skinned human being. Tongue

MichMan, I'm just more direct than you are. You do your "thang" (or try to do it) subtly. I don't have such patience. I call things like they are. And I call you for what you are.

IBOFB starts a thread/blog post about clueless Amway critics, and you start slinging mud. When called out as being nothing more than a gossip, you attempt to weasel your way out and say, "Oh, I was just saying..." Then when called out on that, you deflect the attention on to me?

:rotfl:

You sure know how to play by the Critic Playbook don't you? Smile

Whatever MichMan. I still don't get why you are on this site. A little slow at your store today?

Maybe if Amway moves out of Michigan completely, then you'll go away from this site too, since that (West Michigan information) seems to be your only legit contribution here. Wink

And thanks for providing all the links to local stories about Amway, particularlly mlive stuff. It makes it much easier for your lurker-buddy TEX to click on to them and leave stupid comments on the stories. Brilliant. Rolleyes I no longer read the comments for that reason. What-a-waste-of-time-and-mental-energy. Kind of like your comments here. :grin:

Translation: "I can't back up my statement claiming that MichMan lies, so I am going to change the subject, throw some slime and pound my shoe on the table."
MichMan Wrote:Translation: "I can't back up my statement claiming that MichMan lies, so I am going to change the subject, throw some slime and pound my shoe on the table."

Um No. You do lie. You claim that you were "just saying," when in fact you are not "just saying."

That is lying.
Bridgett Wrote:
MichMan Wrote:Translation: "I can't back up my statement claiming that MichMan lies, so I am going to change the subject, throw some slime and pound my shoe on the table."

Um No. You do lie. You claim that you were "just saying," when in fact you are not "just saying."

That is lying.

Um. Yeah. Right.

I said "Could it be..." "Maybe this...." "Maybe that..."

Speculation is not lying. You should know that.

Maybe you should go back to pounding your shoe on the table. Those rants seem to fit you better than when you make statements you can't support.
MichMan Wrote:Um. Yeah. Right.

I said "Could it be..." "Maybe this...." "Maybe that..."

Speculation is not lying. You should know that.

Maybe you should go back to pounding your shoe on the table. Those rants seem to fit you better than when you make statements you can't support.

Could it be,
Maybe this,
Maybe that,
blah blah blah.

Now you're sounding like JoeCool. :rotfl:

Your intention MichMan. What was your intention in posting the link to Larsen's site?

Not exactly on topic with this thread, MichMan--unless, of course, one is waiting with bated breath to post such nonsense and will make any connection, even with the thinnest thread, to justify their actions. Smile
Bridgett Wrote:What was your intention in posting the link to Larsen's site?

Not exactly on topic with this thread,

Bridgett, Bridgett, Bridgett.... Do you really believe what you write? Or do you simply not read for content? Confusedcratch: Confusedcratch:

ibofightback Wrote:Check out this comment from "rocket" on his 4yr old anti-Amway blog, explaining why there's still hundreds of people qualifying platinum every year in North America even though, according to him, the business there is shrinking dramatically

I replied to that statement:

MichMan Wrote:It seems interesting that at this same time many US Diamonds have their million dollar mansions go up for sale. At least one is in a very public bankruptcy.

http://www.amquix.info/wwdb_house_sale.html

Is US business shrinking??? =====> US Diamonds ARE selling homes.

Maybe there's a link. Maybe not. You don't know. Neither do I.
Michigander, Michigander, Michigander,

Did you even READ ibofightback’s post?????

The point of the post on TTAA was the lack of credibility of Amway critics.

HaHa ironic, huh? Tongue

IBOFB mentioned that the reason critics give for there being less Amway critics, is because the North American market is shrinking.

The point of the TTAA post was not about the NA market shrinking. (and IBOFB even addresses this assumption, not fact, BTW)
The point is the credibility of critics, or lack of, I should say, and IBOFB uses the example of critics and their warped thinking that this (fewer IBOs--which isn't a fact, BTW) is the reason why Amway critics are a dying breed. And IBOFB goes on to point out rocket's um, flawed fact that a Platinum in another market, can move to the North American market, and thus be considered a new North American Platinum, and that that's why even though (they say) the NA market is shrinking, why the number of Platinums have not.

What?? Yeah, definitely a credible source regarding the Amway business, that rocket. :rotfl:

So MM, MM, MM as always, you completely ignore the point, and instead, derail the conversation to talk about gossip, lies, falsehoods, and loads of crap, all conveniently covered with the nice warm blanket of "speculation."

Ohhh, why would I expect anything less from my little critic? Wink
MichMan Wrote:Maybe Amway's accredidation process has cramped their style so much that they cannot operate the way they once did. If so, bravo for Amway Corp.

I haven't seen any significant changes in function content and tool pricing pre- versus post accreditation.

MichMan Wrote:Or maybe it is that the internet has made the naive prospects much more savy to the tool business versus the Amway business shown on the boards every evening. Thus, fewer people are lured into the business by flimsy promises and costly omissions.

I thought that I became more savvy by spending time reading IBOFightBack's forums, critics' blogs and web-sites. I even thought that I became so smart after all this reading that I cut back on functions and cancelled my standing order audios and books about a year ago. I'm coming to the conclusion now that the Diamonds are right. These tools are necessary ingredients for success in Amway. (Success is defined here as a Founders Plantinumship.) I'm beginning to believe that Diamonds are doing more of a disservice to their group if they aren't frank about what it takes to succeed. If they're worried about someone thinking they're "pushing tools", so they don't promote this ingredient, I think they will hurt their groups. For sure, they should also talk about the other ingredients: using and selling the products, and the activity loop (contact, qualify, show the plan, follow-through). Back when I was new in the business I took heart when I found that a lot of non-Amway success gurus were saying the same things regarding the importance of personal and professional develop tools. Listen to almost any Nightingale-Conant audio program or read books from people like Robert Kiyosaki, Brian Tracy, Zig Zigler, Jim Rohn, or Joe Vitale, to name a few, and they all talk about the importance of turning your car into a "university on wheels" and reading for 15 minutes to half an hour a day. I've heard the same language spoken at those free make money in Real Estate seminars held in hotels in metropolitan areas. Internet marketing guru and multimillionaire Stephen Pierce says that his monthly Amazon.com bill is in the realm of a couple thousand dollars, most of it business educational materials.