Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocket - another clueless Amway critic
Check out this comment from "rocket" on his 4yr old anti-Amway blog, explaining why there's still hundreds of people qualifying platinum every year in North America even though, according to him, the business there is shrinking dramatically -

Quote:You could have a guy in Canada who immigrated from India, and sponsors his friends back in India, but nobody else in Canada, yet still attains a platinum pin.

More on TTAA - Amway critics and credibility – another one bites the dust
It seems interesting that at this same time many US Diamonds have their million dollar mansions go up for sale. At least one is in a very public bankruptcy.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amquix.info/wwdb_house_sale.html">http://www.amquix.info/wwdb_house_sale.html</a><!-- m -->

Could it be that the reason these Diamonds cannot afford their homes any longer is because they cannot push business support materials on their downlines as forcefully as they did when they first purchased their homes?

Maybe Amway's accredidation process has cramped their style so much that they cannot operate the way they once did. If so, bravo for Amway Corp.

Or maybe it is that the internet has made the naive prospects much more savy to the tool business versus the Amway business shown on the boards every evening. Thus, fewer people are lured into the business by flimsy promises and costly omissions.
MichMan Wrote:It seems interesting that at this same time many US Diamonds have their million dollar mansions go up for sale. At least one is in a very public bankruptcy.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amquix.info/wwdb_house_sale.html">http://www.amquix.info/wwdb_house_sale.html</a><!-- m -->

Could it be that the reason these Diamonds cannot afford their homes any longer is because they cannot push business support materials on their downlines as forcefully as they did when they first purchased their homes?

Maybe Amway's accredidation process has cramped their style so much that they cannot operate the way they once did. If so, bravo for Amway Corp.

Or maybe it is that the internet has made the naive prospects much more savy to the tool business versus the Amway business shown on the boards every evening. Thus, fewer people are lured into the business by flimsy promises and costly omissions.

Or could it be that the Puryears just don't want/need that house anymore? Rolleyes

Ron sent a message down several weeks ago, letting us know why they were putting the house up for sale. Smartly, he said in so many words, he wanted every one to know before they read garbage (my word, not his) on the Internet.

He also said that they were in no hurry to sell, and that they'd "put it on the market and see what happens."

Michman, :rotfl: You crack me up with your "stuff." :rotfl:
I was just speculating as to why so many Diamonds are trying to dump their homes in such a bad housing market. (I also know non-WWDB Diamonds who are in the same boat as the ones mentioned in that article.)

You have said that things are changing... tools/seminars/conventions are not being pushed so hard any longer.

So maybe the level of tool consumption does affect the lavish lifestyles of the Diamonds. (Gee, ya think? )

Anyway, you are free to believe what you wish.

Your "Ron Puryer told us so" response reminds me of this quote:

A man generally has two reasons for doing a thing. One that sounds good, and a real one.

J. P. Morgan
MichMan Wrote:I was just speculating as to why so many Diamonds are trying to dump their homes in such a bad housing market. (I also know non-WWDB Diamonds who are in the same boat as the ones mentioned in that article.)

You have said that things are changing... tools/seminars/conventions are not being pushed so hard any longer.

So maybe the level of tool consumption does affect the lavish lifestyles of the Diamonds. (Gee, ya think? )

Anyway, you are free to believe what you wish.

Your "Ron Puryer told us so" response reminds me of this quote:

A man generally has two reasons for doing a thing. One that sounds good, and a real one.

J. P. Morgan

"I was just"

HaHa. You sound like my six-year old boy.

YOU chose to single out the head of WWDB. You could have easily stated your lame point without doing so.

Yeah, I'm so freakin' gullable that I'm going to believe every message that comes down. Have you lost your mind????? :rotfl:

THE POINT of me talking about that voice message, Mr. Smarty Pants, was to illustrate just how lame the critics are and will POUNCE on anything and everything, REGARDLESS if there is even an OUNCE OF TRUTH. Shocking Confusedhock: NOT. :glare:
Bridgett Wrote:"I was just"

Yeah, I'm so freakin' gullable...

Is your six year old boy the one who taught you how to spell?

(Is this really the kind of conversation you really want to have?)
MichMan, could you explain, re the Puryears, why a couple getting on in years with no family at home would want to keep a house that big?

As for that article it mentions what, three Diamonds? Throw in the Duncan's challenges and it's still stretching it to call it "many". Heck, my dad has had is house on the market for a decade purely because he's willing to sell if someone offers him what he wants for it, otherwise he's happy to stay there.

It's just another case of the "we've nothing serious to talk about so let's gossip!" direction that a great deal of Amway "criticism" seems to be about these days.
MichMan Wrote:

Yeah, I'm so freakin' gullable...

Is your six year old boy the one who taught you how to spell?

(Is this really the kind of conversation you really want to have?)

:rotfl: That's exactly what TEX would do--point out someone's spelling or grammatical errors when someone called him out.

:rotfl: Classic.

P.S. Since you posted the same crap on TTAA as here, I've responded to you over there. Not interested in double-posting, my little critic.. :wave:
:rotfl:
1- First of all, my post was not meant to gloat in any way that some Diamonds are being forced to scale back their lifestyles. There are a lot of people being hurt by this economy and I don't wish hardship on anyone. I know some Amway critics are jumping up and down at this. I am not.

2- These WWDB Diamonds are not the only ones in this situation. I personally know of a handful of other Diamonds in competing LOAs who are in the same boat.

3- Critics have said that they would believe that system abuses are coming to an end when they see Diamonds being forced to sell homes, cars, etc. So it seemed interesting to note that you and others are claiming system abuse is down at the same time that Amway Diamonds are selling these expensive mansions.

4- Maybe Puryear's house is too big for him and his family. Only Puryears know the real reasons.

You attempted to correct my grammar. And somehow you turn this back on me. :confused: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nice double standard.

But nothing new with you.

My point was that if you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.