Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Amway ad in The Australian tomorrow
Amway Australia is publishing a full page ad in the business section of The Australian tomorrow. That's probably the equivalent of the New York Times. It highlights IBO achievement as well as some Amway facts and publicising Libby Trickett and Adam Gilchrist as Amway/Nutrilite spokespeople. Some shots of the ad over on The Truth About Amway
The ad, or rather each separate article, is also in The Australian online. Links and my comments on TTAA - Amway - A World Class Business
its a MASSIVE ad.. and have libby trickett right at the front of Business section... FANTASTIC publicity for the biz.... its just getting better and better... This new guy is really making the difference.. and I believe from what I have heard the company is really right behind the IBOs now and really wanting us to reach that 12Billion mark in the next few years.

I just want my share of that $4billion dollar growth... Smile
thechaser Wrote:I believe from what I have heard the company is really right behind the IBOs now and really wanting us to reach that 12Billion mark in the next few years.

I wish I could say the same for our corner of the Amway world. The only real mainstream publicity is for E.Funkhouser in women's mags - and we know from elsewhere it's on the way out. The Sales Incentive Program has no incentives at all for anyone who isn't yet platinum. Joining this leading "health & beauty" company requires paying a hundred dollar fee plus purchasing a hundred dollars worth of cleaning products ... and taking advantage of a "value pack" to get discounts as a new IBO means getting more soap, including 4 different types of shampoo and 3 different types of body soap - no Artistry, no Nutrilite. Confusedcratch:

I really don't understand what thinking (if any!) is going on in this corner of the world. :dontknow:
Does that mean I shouldn't sponsor in Norway Big Grin Big Grin
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
depends whether it's in my group or not Big Grin

Still a good business, just has some illogical pain in the a** bits.
ibofightback Wrote:depends whether it's in my group or not Big Grin

Still a good business, just has some illogical pain in the a** bits.

Ok I'll send you my Norse contact when I find him/her :taunt: :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life