Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to WWDB & all the best to Brad wolgamott
Two things:

1. I'm delighted that a major LOA actually has the BALLS to not pull some revisionist history stunt, or just x people out of it's history, or worst of all, as I've seen happen many times, bad mouth the departing person. That's the first time I've seen this happen (the open acknowledgement).

2. All the best to Brad, I love his CDs and his fun personality. Rather than discouraging prospects, this shows that you can use Amway to build an income to the level/pin that YOU want, and then do what YOU want.

Regards,
What is he doing? Retiring? Starting a new business? Joining a different deal?
Brad & Lisa Wolgamott are apparently divorcing. They've (now) been upfront on the WWDB website about it. However .... they weren't originally and some bloggers had raised questions. I emailed a WWDB contact who knocked some heads and to their credit they have updated the site with transparency. From what I understand he's still building Amway, but no longer with WWDB.
I'd add that such transparency is necessary in the age of the internet. Last month there were over 4400 searches for "brad wolgamott" on google - up from an average of around 550. Clearly people knew something was up and were googling him. The best thing is for them to find straight answers from authorative sources, not having to rely on gossip sites with a vested interest in attacking Amway.
ibofightback Wrote:I'd add that such transparency is necessary in the age of the internet. Last month there were over 4400 searches for "brad wolgamott" on google - up from an average of around 550. Clearly people knew something was up and were googling him. The best thing is for them to find straight answers from authorative sources, not having to rely on gossip sites with a vested interest in attacking Amway.

And a super-big hug to YOU.

This is 2009. The Kingpins no longer "walk on water" and some of them get divorced. It happens. Some might screw up. It happens. The fact that the guy is being open about it is refreshing - but why would he leave WWDB?? Confusedcratch:
Deb Wrote:This is 2009. The Kingpins no longer "walk on water" and some of them get divorced. It happens. Some might screw up. It happens. The fact that the guy is being open about it is refreshing - but why would he leave WWDB?? Confusedcratch:

It may be something as simple as it doesn't always feel too comfortable being around your ex-wife!

Or -- ***without wanting to imply anything as I have NO knowledge at all about the circumstances*** it could be something more nefarious, like the divorce came about because Brad was a bad boy and WWDB didn't approve of whatever he did and they thought it best to part ways.
ibofightback Wrote:
Deb Wrote:This is 2009. The Kingpins no longer "walk on water" and some of them get divorced. It happens. Some might screw up. It happens. The fact that the guy is being open about it is refreshing - but why would he leave WWDB?? Confusedcratch:

It may be something as simple as it doesn't always feel too comfortable being around your ex-wife!

Or -- ***without wanting to imply anything as I have NO knowledge at all about the circumstances*** it could be something more nefarious, like the divorce came about because Brad was a bad boy and WWDB didn't approve of whatever he did and they thought it best to part ways.

Well, I get the "being around the ex" part....I just figured a group as huge as WWDB would have ample space that the two wouldn't HAVE to bump into each other all that often??
Deb Wrote:Well, I get the "being around the ex" part....I just figured a group as huge as WWDB would have ample space that the two wouldn't HAVE to bump into each other all that often??

I assume they'll still be living in the same town, so that'll mean same opens, seminars, LOA training etc etc

Or it could be the other reason I gave. I've come across a comment elsewhere that states as much.
Brad Wolgamott.. Clearly outgrew wwdb 5 years ago. He was the only diamond to really take his money and help others. One of the true tests is would you take your money and help someone that you may never see before or you know will never really be able to help you back.. THis was Brad Wolgamott...

The rest of the diamonds would always say they are out helping others... yes those others were their downline where they had a vested interest.

also, brad was progressive with the internet, the new generation and business in general. he realized change was needed..

Unfortunately as maxwell would say "The Law of the LID" held him back. WWDB old antiquated ways was a lid... The smarter more educated ones will leave if the org does not grow with the times... Justification of an old product pickup for so many years and the old way of thinking killed the org... if you disagree with me.. go look at the diamonds.. same old geezers, saying the same old rhetoric... no new diamonds. most of them just have above average income...
thats why they buy second hand cars and live in montana,spokane etc...

go where the big boys are... lake washington..

Brads departure left a GAPING HOLE in the organization... Brad motivated from positive passion... NOT guilt and intimidation (if you are not buying tools you are not serious)... He encouraged with love... Not divisive (if you are not out showing the plan you are not serious about your family as many diamonds would say)
Brad Wolgamott was one of my favorite all-time speakers. I loved his passion, energy, and boldness. He also clearly loved the organization and his downline.

Medfordblues, I don't know where you're getting your info on the "other" Diamonds. I KNOW my Diamond gives away a lot of his money to many other organizations outside of the business. I don't believe Brad was the only one to "really take his money and help others".
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule this world is for enough good people to do nothing.