Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amway Australia IDA update
thechaser Wrote:and i hope the corp brings in some kind of regulation that if people are not qualifieds as a diamond they should be recognized at the level that they are at

I was always confused as to whether the Achieve magazine just showed first time qualifiers or continuing qualifiers. I still haven't asked to get that question answered. However, now the Platinum Plus (10k - 12,499k Ruby PV) and Platinum Elite (12,500+ Ruby PV) winners for the past month are published. So you can see who re-qualifies for those awards. Though, you have to realize that it's Ruby volume, so PV from downline Platinums or higher isn't counted. It's not your Award PV.

I think what you are asking could be applied to the accredited LOAs. But what about Emeralds and Sapphires? They just have more qualifications to build on. I myself would find it hard to introduce someone who has coached people to a certain level but didn't have as high a PV as a lower pin. I mean, what do you say, "Jack and Jill are qualified Diamonds. But sadly, a Platinum Leg just went to zero so now they're not. " :confused: You know the CPAs are doing the math at that point and wondering if it's worth it. Maybe the chocolate is wearing off and I need to go to bed. Smile
ozibo Wrote:Want to see some first hand examples ? Come to Australia. Most "diamond pin wearers" are not qualifying as Emeralds.

And before you reach for the reply button IBOFB.......I said most not ALL.

What's "ALL" got to do with it? However, I'd query your statement anyway. There were at least 60 IBOships on Emerald Plus, and some qualified Diamonds not invited.

You only need 36 of those IBOships to have been Diamonds or above for your claim that most Diamonds are not qualifying as Emeralds to be wrong.

Got any evidence to back up your claim?
i seen the pictures of who was on that trip... there are still plenty of BIGGGGG diamonds in Australia... don't you worry... my guess is that maybe 6 or seven diamonds may not have qualified and guess where they are now... you got.. MV!!! Wink
ibofightback Wrote:
ozibo Wrote:Want to see some first hand examples ? Come to Australia. Most "diamond pin wearers" are not qualifying as Emeralds.

And before you reach for the reply button IBOFB.......I said most not ALL.

What's "ALL" got to do with it? However, I'd query your statement anyway. There were at least 60 IBOships on Emerald Plus, and some qualified Diamonds not invited.

You only need 36 of those IBOships to have been Diamonds or above for your claim that most Diamonds are not qualifying as Emeralds to be wrong.

Got any evidence to back up your claim?

Evidence ? How about the fact that there are some 30 IDA "Diamonds" not to mention countless "Emeralds" in Australia alone.

How many N21 IBO's wear these pins ? Given you claim they are the primo system in Australia with all the growth yada yada yada...........there should have been hundreds of IBO-ships on that trip.

Do the math. If a "Diamond" isn't even on the "Emerald" trip, their business has suffered an over 50% drop in volume.

The business is taking on water big time. Thats what I call IBO slide back
ozibo Wrote:Evidence ? How about the fact that there are some 30 IDA "Diamonds" not to mention countless "Emeralds" in Australia alone.

How many N21 IBO's wear these pins ? Given you claim they are the primo system in Australia with all the growth yada yada yada...........there should have been hundreds of IBO-ships on that trip.

Do the math. If a "Diamond" isn't even on the "Emerald" trip, their business has suffered an over 50% drop in volume.

The business is taking on water big time. Thats what I call IBO slide back

Ozbio, I don't question that there has been a drop of in some business. Personally I have seen a bunch of Q12 go, and a handful of emeralds. However be careful that you don't generalize to the complete experience. I know of a group that has not been in the Amagram for pin movement, nor are they in the picture so of the trips. However I can't say what pin level they are at, cause I can't infer from their absence that they have shrunk, though I would strongly suspect so.

Also be weary that not all emerald plus actually go on the trip. Some Amway senior pins don't actually want all that travel... There comes a time when they are busy, and it is just another chore. They don't have to go, and sometime don't.

Who ever is correct as to the state of historic diamonds... it would be helpful it (a) people could write in the Amway wiki where diamond(s) are at, or last heard of. Then we would have some numbers, not just assumptions on both sides of the debate.

And (b) it would be great if the company did publish a current qualifiers list. This would clear things up.
ozibo Wrote:Evidence ? How about the fact that there are some 30 IDA "Diamonds" not to mention countless "Emeralds" in Australia alone.

You do understand the being a qualified Emerald is not enough to get you on the trip?

ozibo Wrote:How many N21 IBO's wear these pins ? Given you claim they are the primo system in Australia with all the growth yada yada yada...........there should have been hundreds of IBO-ships on that trip.

Nope, apparently you don't

ozibo Wrote:Do the math. If a "Diamond" isn't even on the "Emerald" trip, their business has suffered an over 50% drop in volume.

That's not true either. Point remains, it looks like at least half of Oz Diamonds *did* qualify for the trip, making your statement false.

ozibo Wrote:The business is taking on water big time. Thats what I call IBO slide back

the sky is falling, the sky is falling! :yawn:
Quote:That's not true either. Point remains, it looks like at least half of Oz Diamonds *did* qualify for the trip, making your statement false.

If I'm not mistaken Amway Australia has some 70 or so Diamond pin wearers. I don't know how many Emerald Pin wearers there are but I'd say 150 is a very conservative estimate.

So some 25% of so called Emeralds and above are doing the PV to qualify for the trip. I don't know what other qualification criteria there are but I would imagine they are things like "You run your business in acordance to the code of conduct etc". Lets just say the PV is the main criteria.

Why Amway don't release this data is beyond me. Are they afraid that IBO's will question the long term viability and stability of the business. I'm betting YES.

And yes IBOFB....for your information.....the sky IS falling.
From what I understand you have to be a new in-market Emerald, or an old in-market qualifying Emerald with certain growth parameters.

As such you can be a fully qualified Emerald, or even a fully qualified Diamond, and not qualify for the Emerald Plus trip.
A bare bones Diamond that qualified for 6 months of the 12 would do a minimum of 270,000 PV. (6 months x 6 legs x 7500 PV). Thats about a million dollars at wholesale. We all know it would be more than 270,000 PV.

I'd be filthy if my multi million dollar business was not enough to qualify me for this trip.

Given the current state of the business, I'd be thinking they would be doing everything in their power to make the big pins happy.

Oh well, good thing I'm not in charge I guess.
ozibo Wrote:I'd be filthy if my multi million dollar business was not enough to qualify me for this trip.

I suspect you're missing the point. You can qualify Diamond with only 3 in-market legs. Much of your "milti-million dollar business" may actually have been created by someone else, abroad.

In any case, nobody is denying there are Emeralds and Diamonds that don't requalify. On the other hand, the fact there were plenty of folk on Emerald Plus indicates that plenty of folk *do* requalify. Heck, there were guys who first qualified back in the 70s on the trip.