Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amway Australia IDA update
New Amway Australia IDA update on The Truth About Amway
It's always nice to have the Gulick's around. Those guys rock! Lucky you!
So this would be a nice way of saying....we're with Mona Vie ?
why would someone who already built ten other businesses outside of Amway that generated residual of $1M a year want to step back into the area and heading up Mona Vie... give the man a break, he has come in and done his job and demonstrated that 'freedom' is achievable and also put together IDA with Bert...

He has always taught to use your network income to supplement the investments and eventually these investments will supplement your lifestyle... Amway money has always been just a cash cow that allows you to build a lifestyle with...

do you honestly think people like Bert and Jerry Medows don't have some seriously cash flow outside of the network. i would probably bet my life on it that the cashflow out of investment would probably exceed the cash flow of the network because that more money you have to play with, the money you can make...

i say, good luck Tom and Caryn... see you at the beaches... :wave:
thechaser Wrote:He has always taught to use your network income to supplement the investments and eventually these investments will supplement your lifestyle...

The way I'm reading this is:Use the Amway money to invest in other vehicles that will provide passive income. That Amway money is not the passive income, but that it is used to create passive income.

Huh, interesting. This is teaching--a different use of Amway money, a different strategy--that I've not heard.
Yes, that's something we teach too. Indeed I show it when I do the plan - develop an Amway "B-quadrant" business, which generates excess cashflow you can pump into the "I-quadrant"

Amway income is still "passive" but it''s the extra cashflow that can really open doors, even early in the piece. Think what investing $1000/mth you can afford to lose can do?
absolutey, you build an emerald ship and live within your budget for the next three year investing those extra cashflow into a solid I quadrant business you will find that in three years you will have two very substantial passive income. One of our founders platinum retired from the business because he was able to use the cashflow to build a real estate portfolio that gives him over 70K in positive cashflow...

the point is whether you are in AMWAY or other business the system teaches you to think differently to the rest. and wealthy people continues to expand their sources of income via the I quadrant... it becomes a game after a while to them ... if you read that book by kiyosaki and trump - why we want you to be rich... you will see what I mean

that is why there will be some people in the business that solely rely on the income from the business suddenly quit... because people do drop out for what ever reason and if there is no extra cashflow, its still like owning a job (sort of)...
Bridgett Wrote:
thechaser Wrote:He has always taught to use your network income to supplement the investments and eventually these investments will supplement your lifestyle...

The way I'm reading this is:Use the Amway money to invest in other vehicles that will provide passive income. That Amway money is not the passive income, but that it is used to create passive income.

Huh, interesting. This is teaching--a different use of Amway money, a different strategy--that I've not heard.

Relying on Amway income is an accident waiting to happen. Many formerly "retired" pins have to swallow their pride and go get a job when things start drying up.

Want to see some first hand examples ? Come to Australia. Most "diamond pin wearers" are not qualifying as Emeralds.

And before you reach for the reply button IBOFB.......I said most not ALL.
any networking income is residual with an active nature untill you build it to a point that you have so many active leaders that you don't even know who they are anymore.

and i hope the corp brings in some kind of regulation that if people are not qualifieds as a diamond they should be recognized at the level that they are at... (i dont know)

maybe that will make sure all leaders remain somewhat active... and also not give people the wrong impression...

the difference lies in a cd by Kiyosaki, he talks about network marketing as a B business. its a way for average people to create an B business at a low cost... anyone can start a small business but we all know to create a B business takes time and skill and most of us DONT have 5 million dollars or the skill set just to start one...

i would encourage anyone to just find one that they are comfortable with and stick with it.. because if you have invested $1m in a business I bet you wouldn't be quitting in six months time and spend al the time in the world saying that it doesn't work... why don't we have people who lost eveything in a small business complaining about how they were coned into buying a business... the fact that it only cost $99 to join a Networking business tends to mean that its also easier to quit when things don't go right... it doesn't mean they are losers but it just means the this model is not for them... and i can assure you its much easier to quit a business when it only cost you $99 bucks then if it cost you $100K..
thechaser Wrote:and i hope the corp brings in some kind of regulation that if people are not qualifieds as a diamond they should be recognized at the level that they are at... (i dont know)

Totally agree

thechaser Wrote:"snip" and i can assure you its much easier to quit a business when it only cost you $99 bucks then if it cost you $100K..

So what do you tell people who have invested 100k in the Amway business for no return? This business can suck a lot of money from people while having them agree that you "can't loose money in Amway".

Our network also taught that invest money from the business into other areas, that is just wise business practice to have more than one basket off eggs. It would likely stem from the Mr Yager himself who invested his Amway money into investments.

It is also why at least some of the TEAM defactors could walk away from their Amway money, because they were supported by other cash flows.