Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys! It's Kyle from Alberta CANADA.
Hey all. I'm Kyle James Bailey from Alberta, Canada. I've been running my business through Amway for the last 3 and a half years, being mentored by the World Wide Dream Builder training system. If anyone is wondering.. Amway WORKS lol. It wouldn't still be around after 50 years if it didn't work, as well as having hundreds if not thousands of new platinums every year. Over the past 3 years I've seen my sponsor go from 0 to silver, as well as my sponsor's sponsor go from 1000 PV to Emerald. It's only due to this awesome vehicle and the mentors in my life that I am completely debt free, engaged to an amazing woman whom I have a satisfying relationship with, and I couldn't be more excited about this opportunity. My first 2 and a half years into the business was the hardest. I ran pretty much zero PV, wasn't personal use, didn't have clients, had the only 2 people I sponsored quit, and endured alot of negative from friends and family. I knew all along that it was due to fear and self doubt that I was paralyzed into not putting forth the effort that it takes to succeed in this business, or any business. I never once blamed the company or thought about quitting. Quit to what? This is the only opportunity I've ever seen that can create total financial freedom, which has been my dream since the first day I saw the plan. Even if it takes me 5 years to go platinum and replace my job income I'm still beating the system by 45 years. My business is rocking right now, honestly due to the momentum that has been created on the entire Alberta/Canada team because of my awesome coaches and some of the leaders they have brought on. We're looking to go 2500 PV in July 09, 4000 PV in August 09 (which will replace my fiance's income because we have width and are profitable), and start our silver qualification in September which will earn my freedom as well. This crazy business is about becoming the best you and helping people achieve their dreams and goals, not about products, not about tools, not about any of the business details. It's about relationships. I have made best friends for life through this opportunity, and I can't wait to make more.

Anyways... That's who I am and why I do what I do.

-Kyle James Bailey
Hi Kyle!

Thanks for the post! I've been involved in this business for over a decade and have always had a profitable business. It's been an incredible ride and like you said, it's realy about becoming the best that you can be.

Look forward to hearing more from you! :yahoo:

Visioneer
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule this world is for enough good people to do nothing.
Welcome to the board Kyle! Great to hear of your experience and looking forward to your contributions :hello:
Welcome to the board Kyle! - Keep up your posts here as all comments are welcome and everyone's experience helps another - :wave: :wave:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Welcome Kyle,

Enjoy the AmwayTalk ride! Smile
Bridgett Wrote:Welcome Kyle,

Enjoy the AmwayTalk ride! Smile

Yes, welcome Kyle - great to have you here Smile

...............but a word of warning - watch out for those "Anything Goes" discussions - they'll suck you in and steal your time....... Confusedigh:
Good Job Kyle :good:

Persist what you are doing . Remember who run first does not mean who will be reaching first , it depends how big is your dream , with dream and target , it can drive people tremendously .
Hi Kyle,

Are you with Patrick and Suzanne?

Great to read your positive experience.

Howard
Hi Kyle,

Do you want to help Amway Wiki out? Find out who your up-line Diamond is and let us know. There is a Diamond couple from Alberta, named MacDonald, who we don't know who their up-line Diamond is. Can you help us out?

Howard
Is this Pat & Suzanne MacDonald?