Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amway UK vs Amway Australia
Hi All

I will be traveling to Europe and UK for my Honeymoon and staying with a few family members over there. I am currently powering along with Amway Australia in Australia but was looking for some information regarding any major differences between Amway Australia and Amway UK?

When i present the business and what i'm doing over to my relatives in the UK i want to have some knowledge of Amway UK. I suppose the information that I'm looking for would be,
what are some of the major differences between Aus and UK?
What are the opinions of Amway in the UK?
Are there any partner stores or different products in the UK range?

If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated,

BTW if anyone reading this is interested in what we are doing please don't hesitate to contact me. PM will be fine!

Rusty
(2015-01-31, 08:00 AM)Rusty21 Wrote: Hi All

I will be traveling to Europe and UK for my Honeymoon and staying with a few family members over there. I am currently powering along with Amway Australia in Australia but was looking for some information regarding any major differences between Amway Australia and Amway UK?

When i present the business and what i'm doing over to my relatives in the UK i want to have some knowledge of Amway UK. I suppose the information that I'm looking for would be,
what are some of the major differences between Aus and UK?
What are the opinions of Amway in the UK?
Are there any partner stores or different products in the UK range?

If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated,

BTW if anyone reading this is interested in what we are doing please don't hesitate to contact me. PM will be fine!

Rusty

You can go to https://www.gbislink.com/MarketInformati...c=wlcguest, this is the website of Amway Global which contains all market informations for each market.

Market Information provides a vast amount of market-specific topics ranging from:
Company Contact Information
Where Service Centers are Located
How to Establish a Second Business
How to Order Products
How to Renew Your Existing Businesses
And more….
Select market name from left drop-down list – market-specific topics appear
For a listing of Market Contact Information, select Company Information
Good advice from tayks88. Two biggest differences to note in the UK is everyone pays customer price, you get the ABO rebate back if you have enough volume, and you need 5 registered customers and enough volume in order to sponsor.