Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any new success story of amway out there ? If yes please share !
Tongue 
Any one recently succeeded in an amway, please share their views and achievements over here. I am eager to learn about recent success stories.
(2014-08-19, 02:04 PM)juansamsel Wrote: Any one recently succeeded in an amway, please share their views and achievements over here. I am eager to learn about recent success stories.

That's a great question. But in order to have it answered it would need to be known - what is "success" in Amway to you? What would you consider a successful result?

Reaching 400 Pin?
Ordering a Product and getting paid for it?
Ordering a product at wholesale?
Reaching Platinum?

What would you consider "success"?
Then the question could possibly be answered. What is considered successful is different to everyone.

Cheers!
Hey TOAD, I am not connected with Amway, so I don’t know about any type of scheme

Reaching Pin?
Ordering a product and getting paid for it?
Reaching platinum?

My question is, in general, so any buddy connected with Amway please inform us with what are those terms mean.
you can visit the amway page or grab the new edition of achievers to get more info about any new success stories.. there are a lot Smile
(2014-09-01, 10:37 AM)juansamsel Wrote: Hey TOAD, I am not connected with Amway, so I don’t know about any type of scheme

Reaching Pin?
Ordering a product and getting paid for it?
Reaching platinum?

My question is, in general, so any buddy connected with Amway please inform us with what are those terms mean.

If you're looking for "success" in terms of levels and monetary gain there are new Emeralds (low - mid 6 figure income) Ben and Trista McNally out of Alberta. Vlado Milic in Vancouver retired at 31 years old as a Founders Sapphire (low 6 figure income)a month or so ago and there are new Diamonds (mid to high 6 figure income) Ty and Vanessa Crandell as well. There's lots of success in a lot of markets. But once again - the term "success" is pretty vague and what success is to me, could be different for you. Maybe identify what you determine as "success" so that it could be easier to provide direct examples / answers Smile

Cheers!
A new website by Amway - Amway Business Owners also has some nice stories and facts and figures
(2014-08-19, 02:04 PM)juansamsel Wrote: Any one recently succeeded in an amway, please share their views and achievements over here. I am eager to learn about recent success stories.

Hi Juan

We have sent you message in your Twitter account, let's explore further our Amway success stories in Twitter. We are Prosumer Online.