Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New products and changes in India
Glister gets fortified with REMINACT and Nutrilite BodyKey about to enter in India ... Here is the official leadership email I am sharing:

Globally we will be going away from the Sylodent trademark &
introducing the REMINACT trademark for Glister Toothpaste. This is
a soft change which has been done to increase the supplier base
for silicas, which is required to meet the increasing demand of
Glister toothpaste.

What is REMINACT? Is REMINACT the same as Sylodent?
 Reminact formula helps redeposit essential minerals back onto
the enamel to make teeth stronger and more resistant to decay
 Reminact is not the same as Sylodent
 Reminact is the remineralization benefit of Glister Toothpaste
whereas Sylodent referred to the polishing agent which helps
eliminate stains to whiten teeth
 Glister still contains a polishing agent to provide the same
benefit, it is just no longer called Sylodent

Was GLISTER toothpaste reformulated?
 No, Glister Toothpaste was not reformulated
 Simply a new supplier was approved for two of the raw
materials that are in the product

As about BodyKey - I do not have more detailed info but that its coming in 2014!

Cheers!
Finetuner,
Bangalore, INDIA.
We've got BodyKey here now, alas without the genetic test and program with associated website, though I'm testing that through the UK.

I've developed my own program using the BodyKey products at Network 21's HealthPointe program from the US and Australia and am currently losing around 1kg a week, so I'm happy Smile
(2014-03-28, 01:53 PM)ibofightback Wrote: We've got BodyKey here now, alas without the genetic test and program with associated website, though I'm testing that through the UK.

I've developed my own program using the BodyKey products at Network 21's HealthPointe program from the US and Australia and am currently losing around 1kg a week, so I'm happy Smile

Can you tell more
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
(2014-04-20, 06:27 PM)RW1 Wrote:
(2014-03-28, 01:53 PM)ibofightback Wrote: We've got BodyKey here now, alas without the genetic test and program with associated website, though I'm testing that through the UK.

Can you tell more

Still tweaking it! Essentially it's a low carb high snack diet Smile

BodyKey doesn't have a lower enough carb product to use it easily for the full ketosis method ala Aitken's and HealthPointe, but I've found using the soup and protein shakes as meal replacements, combined with liberal use of the snack bars is very filling at pretty low calories and around 100-150g carbs. I've had days where I've eaten less than 1500 calories and not felt hungry at all.

One factor is you basically don't want to go more than 60-90 minutes without eating.

Next is to only "diet" for about 4 weeks at a time, and then take a break for a couple of weeks and get your metabolism adjusted to the new weight.