Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for help - how to provide financial advice
Hello,
I’m a financial advisor passionate about developing content to help the unique needs of others. I’ve been researching the unique needs and problems that come from making your way up the ladder in the mlm business. I’m working on developing some content to share with rising stars in the business that could hopefully help them avoid some of the common pitfalls that come with the type of lifestyle change possible through success in your business.

I think I’ve been able to identify the common concerns such as dealing with 1099 income, maintaining adequate cash reserves etc. I deal a lot with behavioral finance and helping people make educated decisions with their finances so I could use some help identifying both the financial and non financial obstacles associated with the lifestyle and income changes possible through the business.

1) What advice would you give to a rising star?
2) What do you wish you would have known earlier in your business?
3) At what point did you quit your job? And what did you do for health, dental benefits, taxes etc?
4) What should I have asked that I didn’t?

I really appreciate any feedback. My plan is to generate some educational content to share that would be free to publish and share with other Independent Business Owners.
Interesting project. In general the pitfalls are much the same as for any small business, I'll have a think and get back to you.