Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another nail in the coffin of the Theory of Evolution
[Image: Ida35_None.full.jpg]
http://www.smh.com.au/world/science/meet...-begr.html

This fossil, dubbed IDA, appears to be a common ancestor to humans, apes, and lemurs. The "link" that many said was missing.

Of course putting this "link" in the gap in the fossil record does little more but turn ONE gap into TWO gaps in the record - indeed, each time more fossils are found it just creates more gaps, clearly challenging the credibility of the whole concept.

:chillin:
Yes!
I can clearly see the resemblance to both my Uncle Leo and King Julian (Madagascar).
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Beautiful fossil! (Can you hear me over the heckling? Smile )
ss3251 Wrote:Yes!
I can clearly see the resemblance to both my Uncle Leo and King Julian (Madagascar).
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

[Image: leo.jpg]

Jerry Seinfeld: Uncle Leo, I saw you shoplifting!

Uncle Leo: You could have said Hello !!!
ibofightback Wrote:[Image: Ida35_None.full.jpg]
http://www.smh.com.au/world/science/meet...-begr.html

This fossil, dubbed IDA, appears to be a common ancestor to humans, apes, and lemurs. The "link" that many said was missing.

Of course putting this "link" in the gap in the fossil record does little more but turn ONE gap into TWO gaps in the record - indeed, each time more fossils are found it just creates more gaps, clearly challenging the credibility of the whole concept.

:chillin:

We shall what happens. Pretty cool. What is even more interesting is where they found this "fossil". Anyone hear about it? Maybe it is in the article.
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
TB 2 IBO Wrote:.... What is even more interesting is where they found this "fossil". Anyone hear about it? Maybe it is in the article.

Near Heidelberg in Germany :thumbsup:
cmfitzg Wrote:
TB 2 IBO Wrote:.... What is even more interesting is where they found this "fossil". Anyone hear about it? Maybe it is in the article.

What I heard was it was hanging on some private collector's wall, because he liked the "motif" of it.
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
TB 2 IBO Wrote:
cmfitzg Wrote:

What I heard was it was hanging on some private collector's wall, because he liked the "motif" of it.

It wasn't hanging there for 47 million years though was it ? Wink

It was found in Germany - not sure if Darmstadt is near Heidelberg but I got the country right ! Big Grin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8057465.stm

It has been in a private collection for a while though.