Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just curious
Rainbow 
I've been an IBO in australia for years, and finally getting results as I realised thinking about building the business and actually showing the plan are two different things (one actually works tho other doesn't)

But I want to know if there are any large pin's who are openly gay, I want to know if I'll be the first gay diamond or am I following someone's footsteps?

Either way, I'm happy and my partner and I are moving up the % marks. I just would like to chat or meet any other running mates who GLBTI.
Thumbs Up 
(2013-11-26, 05:28 AM)mmci1525 Wrote: I've been an IBO in australia for years, and finally getting results as I realised thinking about building the business and actually showing the plan are two different things (one actually works tho other doesn't)

But I want to know if there are any large pin's who are openly gay, I want to know if I'll be the first gay diamond or am I following someone's footsteps?

Either way, I'm happy and my partner and I are moving up the % marks. I just would like to chat or meet any other running mates who GLBTI.

There's an openly gay couple (female) here in Scandinavia (Norway actually) who I believe are in Emerald qualification. I've got a gay male polish couple in my UK business. They reached the 15% level in poland years ago, but haven't done much since and that dropped off.

I'm not aware of any Diamonds that are openly gay. Purely based on the numbers there's almost certainly some that are, but as you're undoubtedly aware it would be difficult to be "out" within the cultures of some Amway groups.

I for one will loudly cheer your success! Big Grin
(2013-11-26, 12:39 PM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2013-11-26, 05:28 AM)mmci1525 Wrote: I've been an IBO in australia for years, and finally getting results as I realised thinking about building the business and actually showing the plan are two different things (one actually works tho other doesn't)

There's an openly gay couple (female) here in Scandinavia (Norway actually) who I believe are in Emerald qualification. I've got a gay male polish couple in my UK business. They reached the 15% level in poland years ago, but haven't done much since and that dropped off.

I'm not aware of any Diamonds that are openly gay. Purely based on the numbers there's almost certainly some that are, but as you're undoubtedly aware it would be difficult to be "out" within the cultures of some Amway groups.

Thanks for your moral support, I'm in TeamMak and we don't have any openly out leaders. But I'm on my way to be our first!
(2013-11-27, 02:11 AM)mmci1525 Wrote: Thanks for your moral support, I'm in TeamMak and we don't have any openly out leaders. But I'm on my way to be our first!

I've had a few communications with TeamMak guys. Seems a quality outfit!
(2013-11-27, 02:11 AM)mmci1525 Wrote:

Thanks for your moral support, I'm in TeamMak and we don't have any openly out leaders. But I'm on my way to be our first!

On the way to be our first? Well I want to give you a run for your money Wink

I'm gay too, and quite open about it for those who ask but I'm running my business as a single, also part of TeamMak. I don't know that I know who you are though haha, actually maybe I do... from Adelaide? And you won an iPad from the shopping list competition? Who's your diamond? I'm downline from Beauchamp.

As for other openly gay people, I heard a rumour a few years back that Nakajima-san from Japan (Crown Ambassador) was gay but who knows how much truth there is to that.
Yeah that's me... I was the winner of the Shopping list competition (Amway AU has some awesome competitions). Well we can be cross line running cousins! lets see who get's to ALS 2015!

(2013-11-30, 06:10 AM)gogetter Wrote:
(2013-11-27, 02:11 AM)mmci1525 Wrote:

On the way to be our first? Well I want to give you a run for your money Wink

I'm gay too, and quite open about it for those who ask but I'm running my business as a single, also part of TeamMak. I don't know that I know who you are though haha, actually maybe I do... from Adelaide? And you won an iPad from the shopping list competition? Who's your diamond? I'm downline from Beauchamp.

As for other openly gay people, I heard a rumour a few years back that Nakajima-san from Japan (Crown Ambassador) was gay but who knows how much truth there is to that.

Gay female couple on stage here as "apprentice Emeralds" at our last weekend seminar, and an obviously gay 21yr old fella as a new Silver Producer.

But hey, it's Scandinavia Smile