Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich DeVos on Third Generation, IBOs, Gay Marriage, Obama
MichMan Wrote:First of all, I would not consider myself an "Amway critic." I am however, critical of the abusive practices of many AMOs.

Is your primary "persona" on the Net:

To add criticism or encouragement to current IBOs?

To look at the past or to look toward the future?

To hold high the negatives or hold high the positives?

To create dissention or to create unity?

I think you know what I think. Smile
I have said that I hope everyone here goes Diamond.... and that they make the majority of their money from the business that they show to new people.
Honestly Michman, while you did say that, I think the majority of your posts are more in line with what Bridgett's thinking.
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule this world is for enough good people to do nothing.
visioneer Wrote:Honestly Michman, while you did say that, I think the majority of your posts are more in line with what Bridgett's thinking.

Re: How much money do you guys make in Amway

by MichMan on Sun May 24, 2009 2:19 pm

I am surprised that people here are being honest about the money they make.

My first post was simply restating the teachings we have all heard from the Diamonds on the way to answer that question.

BTW, I don't try to discourage people from attempting the business. If people decide to do the business, I hope they build it in a profitable manner, even if it clashes with what is taught from their upline.

I hope that everone here goes Diamond.... and makes the majority of their income from Amway Corp, not simply from the system money.
Michman, first of all, thanks for the well-wishes. I really DO appreciate it! However, my post said the "majority" of your posts are in line with Bridgett's thinking. I've read your posts on other forums/blogs and that's the general feeling that I get from you. You are respectful here, but in other places it's different.
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule this world is for enough good people to do nothing.
visioneer Wrote:I've read your posts on other forums/blogs and that's the general feeling that I get from you. You are respectful here, but in other places it's different.

MichMan! Are you being bad and getting into trouble when you go and play with those other kids?
Wink
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •