Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earnings Disclosure Statement
The Latest Amway Earnings Disclosure Statement is now available on the web site.
As I have predicted "The pigeons are coming home to roost"
You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
How much longer do we have to endure this failing experiment here in the UK/RoI with this untried, untested system we have had imposed on us?
Who and when will someone be brave enough to say enough is enough and return us to the tried and tested Founding Fathers fundamentals for building this business with the proven business plan?
There are plenty of controls in place to prevent any sort of return to the "Bad old Days" of the "System Lords".
For Gods Sake let us get on and build this Amway Business in the UK/RoI the way it is meant to be.
The UK/RoI PLC and the people (all of us) need it!
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
(2013-11-15, 10:06 PM)sq1 Wrote: The Latest Amway Earnings Disclosure Statement is now available on the web site.

Anything in particular? They're not setting the world on fire, but it's certainly not disastrous. Doing better than say, Scandinavia, which has the "traditional" model.

Compared to 2012 -

More Retail Consultants (RC)
More RCs earning Customer Volume Rebate (CVR )
Same average CVR
Lower "highest total CVR by RC"
Higher "lowest CVR by RC"

More Certified Retail Consultants (CRC)
Fewer CRCs earning a bonus
Lower average CRC CVR bonus
Lower "highest total earnings by CRC"
Higher "lowest CVR by CRC"

More Business Consultants (BC)
Lower average BC income
More BCs (fewer new ones than last year though)
More Platinums
More Emeralds
Same # of Diamonds
(2013-11-16, 10:46 PM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2013-11-15, 10:06 PM)sq1 Wrote: The Latest Amway Earnings Disclosure Statement is now available on the web site.

Anything in particular? They're not setting the world on fire, but it's certainly not disastrous. Doing better than say, Scandinavia, which has the "traditional" model.

Compared to 2012 -

More Retail Consultants (RC)
More RCs earning Customer Volume Rebate (CVR )
Same average CVR
Lower "highest total CVR by RC"
Higher "lowest CVR by RC"

More Certified Retail Consultants (CRC)
Fewer CRCs earning a bonus
Lower average CRC CVR bonus
Lower "highest total earnings by CRC"
Higher "lowest CVR by CRC"

More Business Consultants (BC)
Lower average BC income
More BCs (fewer new ones than last year though)
More Platinums
More Emeralds
Same # of Diamonds

The significance is in the detail which you have glossed over.
CRC's earning a CVR or Bonus decreased by 511 on last year.
BC's only increased by 5 on last year, yet 14 newly qualified during the year. (The egg timer effect)
The CRC's & BC's are the powerhouse of the business.
The increase of 2455 RC's earning a CVR just retailing as we know is not a long term sustainable business base. The minimum criteria for an RC to qualify is to have placed only one order in the fiscal year.
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
(2013-11-19, 10:22 PM)sq1 Wrote: The significance is in the detail which you have glossed over.
CRC's earning a CVR or Bonus decreased by 511 on last year.

I don't think that's particularly significant. I do however think yes, it might be a reflection of the business model. I for example am a non-requalifying CRC. I'll build a business in the UK one day, and had a good prospect I wanted to sponsor, so I joined first, lined up 5 customers, then sponsored him and gave him the customers.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Quote:BC's only increased by 5 on last year, yet 14 newly qualified during the year. (The egg timer effect)

That's a good thing sq1 - it means the vast majority of BC's are requalifying.

Quote:The CRC's & BC's are the powerhouse of the business.
The increase of 2455 RC's earning a CVR just retailing as we know is not a long term sustainable business base.

CRCs and BCs might be the powerhouses, but a large percentage of the business is individuals doing personal consumption and a few sales here and there for some extra bucks. I did that happily the first time I joined Amway. Nice PV for my upline, nice cash for me.
You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
How much longer do we have to endure this failing experiment here in the UK/RoI with this untried, untested system we have had imposed on us?
Who and when will someone be brave enough to say enough is enough and return us to the tried and tested Founding Fathers fundamentals for building this business with the proven business plan?
There are plenty of controls in place to prevent any sort of return to the "Bad old Days" of the "System Lords".
For Gods Sake let us get on and build this Amway Business in the UK/RoI the way it is meant to be.
The UK/RoI PLC and the people (all of us) need it!

The biggest stumbling block is still having to do CRC 5x€190/£150 - depth is where we find the true business.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life