Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Administration Cuts Two DeVos Car Dealerships
You stated that I rarely post links to the entire article. And you have failed to support that statement.

Why don't yoo go back on this thread and count how many articles I posted with links and how many without links.

I think you will owe me an apology.

edit:

BTW, both of the local stories I posted today regarding Amway and the DeVos' were also edited for content. And both included the links in case people wanted to read the entire article.

Also, are you telling me that YOU do not edit your posts so the content posted here supports YOUR opinion?

Quote:ibofb wrote:
On the other hand, these guys quote statistics saying -

Quote:In 2003 the rate of workplace fatalities per 100,000 workers was highest in right to work states.
19 of the top 25 states for worker fatality rates were Right to Work states, while 3 of the bottom 25 states were right to work states.
A study in 2001 showed that workers in Right to Work states earned an average of 6.5% less than their counterparts in states without the law.

And I am curious why you hid the fact that these statistics were presented by these politicians... all Democrats. Why was that fact concealed from your post?

Leonard Watkins, D-1
Barbara Shanklin, D-2
Mary Woolridge, D-3
David Tandy, D-4
Cheri Bryant Hamilton, D-5
George Unseld, D-6
Tom Owen, D-8
Jim King, D-10
Rick Blackwell, D-12
Ron Weston, D-13
Robert Henderson, D-14
George Melton, D-15
Dan Johnson, D-21
Madonna Flood, D-24
MichMan Wrote:I think you will owe me an apology.

Yes I do. The count was 9 to 6. I obviously hadn't adjusted my opinion based on more recent behavior. I have vivid recollections of often having to ask you for sources in the past. Clearly you've improved! So I apologise.

edit:

BTW, both of the local stories I posted today regarding Amway and the DeVos' were also edited for content. And both included the links in case people wanted to read the entire article.

Quote:Also, are you telling me that YOU do not edit your posts so the content posted here supports YOUR opinion?

I just quoted some statistics.

Quote:ibofb wrote:
On the other hand, these guys quote statistics saying -

Quote:And I am curious why you hid the fact that these statistics were presented by these politicians... all Democrats. Why was that fact concealed from your post?

From my persepective, linking using "these guys" is an explicit invitation to go look at who "these guys" are. Nothing being hidden at all. Apart from I wasn't even trying to support "my opinion". I don't really have one on that topic. My concern was the same then as now - your propensity to be very selective in your "reporting".
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •