Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just went to QBlog
On the "Advocates" forum and saw like 203438 threads (not that many, but you get the idea) started by JoeCool.

What a miserable, no life dude that guy is.

I have no problem with critics - the likes of PW, Imram, JayB, Deb, are perfectly reasonable, and would probably be fun to hang around in a normal casual, social setting.

But some of those critics like "Gina" and JoeCool are just creepy with their loser obsession.

Why can't they go out and get some sun?
The funny thing is he's been spending his time trawling the 'net find any "negative" conversations about Amway he can find, and then reposting them ... but now he's got so desperate he's trawling Qblog forums themselves for negative crap and reposting it!

Deb called him out on one link, where he was smearing Network 21. It's 4 years old and a guy was saying he'd been approached to join and was told it was cost like $660 join, so JoeCool was saying .... see, they're being taught to scam people too blah blah blah ... Deb pointed out the very first reply was from the N21 office itself explaining that was a violation of there and Amway's rules and asking for details so they could followup on it etc

Funny how he didn't repost or mention that part ....
ibofightback Wrote:The funny thing is he's been spending his time trawling the 'net find any "negative" conversations about Amway he can find, and then reposting them ... but now he's got so desperate he's trawling Qblog forums themselves for negative crap and reposting it!

That, along with starting new blogs under new names to support his "cause," is... [Image: beatdeadhorse.gif]

His identity has been wrapped up in being an Amway critic for so long...perhaps he's afraid he'll self-combust in to thin air if he doesn't keep the criticism going? [Image: yikes2.gif]
Just my observation, but that guy needs a serious mental checkup. I feel sorry for him.
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule this world is for enough good people to do nothing.
Deb pointed out the very first reply was from the N21 office itself explaining that was a violation of there and Amway's rules and asking for details so they could followup on it etc.