Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
c'arn the Magic!
Up by 8 at half-time ..... I believe the Cavs are hot favourites for the title, but what an Amway 50th birthday present if the Magic got through to the finals and won!
bummer ....
can't overlook the reigning champs. Need to get by them first. 3-2 Celtics...there is a hurdle.
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
the last 2 games would have been confidence killers for the magic too, so close and yet so far.

Still, if they win at home that makes it 3-3 and 1 to win away, and they've proved that already.
ibofightback Wrote:the last 2 games would have been confidence killers for the magic too, so close and yet so far.

Still, if they win at home that makes it 3-3 and 1 to win away, and they've proved that already.

Yup very true. Plus Dwight Howard is Superman, and said they would win this series.

Not sure which team that statement would motivate more.
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
superman was a bit below his normal par on scoring the other night :cry:

hopefully that means the law of averages will kick in and he scores higher than normal tonight :clapping:
holy guacamole .... what a game ..... what a finish ......

if I suddenly disappear and stop posting it's because I've had heart failure .....
As much as I'd like to see the Lebron vs Kobe matchup in the finals, I'm definitely rooting for the Magic to upset tonight. I haven't been a Magic fan since '99, the last year that Penny played there (I'm a huge Penny Hardaway fan). And if Orlando wants to advance, they better close it out quickly and not let the Cavs have any glimmer of hope
Magic to the Finals!
Who really thought that would happen?
:clapping: :good: :clapping:
ss3251 Wrote:Magic to the Finals!
Who really thought that would happen?
:clapping: :good: :clapping:

ahhh ... that was great news to wake up too ... I really did think the Koba-Bryant push might make it too hard for the referees, but seems the Magic decided to make that not a fact!

I did on this very forum! Big Grin

Quote:Wouldn't it be Magic ....
by ibofightback on January 23rd, 2009, 11:18 am
[Image: amd_dwight.jpg]
If the Magic took the title for the 50th! NBA Power Rankings: Poof! Magic makes its move