Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow Gun Nuts
You guys ruined MichMan's little Seinfeld "joke". Sad
Anyways, that's amazing so much commentary blossomed from that one remark. Wearyeyed, and you complained about your head hurting after my comment over on the "Morrison lawsuit" thread (or whatever it's called) yesterday!
I guess the only thing left to say is, "Thanks, Bridgett." :blackeye:
Wearyeyed Wrote:I guess the only thing left to say is, "Thanks, Bridgett." :blackeye:

Am I the cause of your black eye? If so, I apologize. I thought I was being helpful. I'm sorry.
No, Wearyeyed was thanking you for translating him. His black eye came from us picking on him for his mysterious verbosity. See, you translate Wearyeyed for us, and I'll translate him for you! What a team! :thumbsup:
ajgannon Wrote:No, Wearyeyed was thanking you for translating him. His black eye came from us picking on him for his mysterious verbosity. See, you translate Wearyeyed for us, and I'll translate him for you! What a team! :thumbsup:

+1
ajgannon Wrote:No, Wearyeyed was thanking you for translating him. His black eye came from us picking on him for his mysterious verbosity. See, you translate Wearyeyed for us, and I'll translate him for you! What a team! :thumbsup:

I was modeling kindness and sensitivity for y'all. :bananas: :bananas:
Wearyeyed Wrote:
MichMan Wrote:Jerry Seinfeld: “Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason”.

Leave it to Jerry Seinfeld for thinking of it, T.V. for disseminating it, and Mich for remembering it: another perfectly sensible "cliché" presented in a way to keep the cynics cynical, and in a way that obfuscates it's truth.

Good job, Mich!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Remind me to put you on the Payroll!
:rotfl:
Wearyeyed Wrote:Kinda' what Bridgett said.

And I admit I am overly sensitive to folks who "poke fun" at "clichés," because they often take them out of context (where they would ordinarily provide value).

MichMan has, on no uncertain terms, suggested clichés are over-used in Amway in general, and AMOs in particular.

The truth is, if they were used appropriately to the degree he suggests, we'd see alot less whining, complaining, and failure, and I think joking about them (or diminishing their intended value) doesn't help.

Sorry for the tangent.

Imo you need not apologize.

From what little I have seen, I respect your pov.

I don't know where your from. Regardless ---- I am delighted to guard and protect your home front.
:duel:
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •