Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New blog @ Opportunity Zone for ABOs
Here's the link:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://writersblock.opportunityzone.com/default.aspx">http://writersblock.opportunityzone.com/default.aspx</a><!-- m -->

And this is Andrew Rhodes first entry:

Hi everyone and welcome to the newest blog on the (Writers) block!

I'm Andrew Rhodes, and I work for Amway in their European Communications team. I've been a regular reader of the opportunityzone since it began and jumped at the chance of being able to add my voice into the 'Amway blogoshere'!

I'm based in the UK and travel extensively around Europe and so I would like to use this blog as a way of connecting my daily working life with the bigger picture of helping ABOs build a successful business.... including perhaps an extra dash of 'Europe' in the viewpoints.

For example, when the European communications management team sit down for a meeting there is a heady mix of nationalities and views ready to be expressed across our table. The team consists of people from Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Turkey and England, so you would think that our views would be very diverse. Well, the truth is that they can be, but with a clear focus to the subject to be covered and a clear remit of what to achieve, then understanding and progress is always remarkably swift. The point is that we have learnt to listen first, understand second and then, lastly, to speak which gives everyone the chance to be open and clear on their points of view.

I believe this way of working has remarkable similarities to being able to engage in a one to one discussion with a potential customer or business prospect. If we learn what their need is in the first place then we can tailor our solution exactly to that need. A winning solution for everyone involved.

The world is getting smaller every day so feel free to let me (and everyone else) know about your experiences in multi national business building.