Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sponsoring & CRC Updates
Great News - but as yet unannounced:
If a new person is sponsored today and their ABO Contract is scanned and sent to Amway and they achieve the 5 x €190/£150 qualification immediately -they can do the online CRC test within hours [use to be, we had to wait for the system to update overnight] and then the system will update again within an hour or so to allow sponsoring - [use to be another overnight update] - This while sponsoring debacle could take up to 72 hours and was very frustrating - now we can be sponsoring within hours of a new person signing - qualifying - doing the CRC Test -

Well done Amway but let's get the news out quicker - It is frustrating to those of us who are out there ploughing the furrow but can't sow the seed.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
News of changes officially sent by newsletter today
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
(2013-09-18, 05:48 PM)RW1 Wrote: Great News - but as yet unannounced:
If a new person is sponsored today and their ABO Contract is scanned and sent to Amway and they achieve the 5 x €190/£150 qualification immediately -they can do the online CRC test within hours [use to be, we had to wait for the system to update overnight] and then the system will update again within an hour or so to allow sponsoring - [use to be another overnight update] - This while sponsoring debacle could take up to 72 hours and was very frustrating - now we can be sponsoring within hours of a new person signing - qualifying - doing the CRC Test -

Well done Amway but let's get the news out quicker - It is frustrating to those of us who are out there ploughing the furrow but can't sow the seed.

Happy to hear you are still out there RW1.
Still the same old chestnut :- lack of, or delayed communication from the Company.
Until things change in the UK/RoI the furrows ploughed will be in barren ground and the seed infertile.
They keep tinkering around the edges without getting to grips with the real problem which I have been banging on about for years.
This is not negativity for those of you who are reading this as I have spelt out to the UK Management in my opinion what needs changing, the information I have gained through over 30 years experience of the Business in the UK. Until the Management, who incidentally have not had any experience of building an Amway Business, put aside their egos and start to listen to the long term (sleeping) distributors who are still around, any business growth will be built on foundations of sand.
Let me wish you RW1 a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year Big Grin
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!