Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amway Europe sites down
The newer Amway Western Europe sites seem to have been down for at least a couple of days ... did anyone hear any info at all from Amway about this?

EN: The website is temporarily unavailable
Please try again later.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
we got this email last week - sorry if are causing you Europeans any upset :grin: :grin: :grin:

Scheduled System Maintenance

In an effort to improve and upgrade our system, unfortunately the Amway UK and RoI websites will be down for planned maintenance from 20th April 00:01am to 21st April 00:01am.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
ahhh .... which reminds me .... the new scandinavian site was launched while I was away, I logged in briefly and noticed they'd replace @ with ] in my email address during the transfer, but didn't get a chance to fix it. This would explain why I didn't get the email!
The Scandinavian site has been up for a short time today, but it seems that they had to take it down again.
But it's another day tomorrow, and 9 more to go this month.

/Sven
Cool
RW1 Wrote:we got this email last week - sorry if are causing you Europeans any upset :grin: :grin: :grin:

Scheduled System Maintenance

In an effort to improve and upgrade our system, unfortunately the Amway UK and RoI websites will be down for planned maintenance from 20th April 00:01am to 21st April 00:01am.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Just shows that you read what you expect doesn't it ?

The notice on the Amway UK/ROI website was/is :
Dear Users,
Please note that maintenance work will be carried out on the Amway systems on Saturday 18th of April 2009 at 11:57 pm CET - Sunday 19th of April 2009 12:00 pm CET.
During this maintenance time ABO's will be able to submit their orders offline but information about PV/BV will not be updated.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Didn't clock that the email gave different dates !
:confused:
cmfitz - does that mean your uk site was down today like the ROI site - which was up in time to place an order by the way :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:cmfitz - does that mean your uk site was down today like the ROI site - which was up in time to place an order by the way :grin:

Yes - back up later in the day though ! Was going to place an order myself but held it over until today as I needed an early night !! :lol:
cmfitzg Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:cmfitz - does that mean your uk site was down today like the ROI site - which was up in time to place an order by the way :grin:

Yes - back up later in the day though ! Was going to place an order myself but held it over until today as I needed an early night !! :lol:

Spoke too soon !
Placed order this am but it stalled at "calculating" stage and now site is down again ! :dontknow:
News Just in from Amway UK/ROI
Website Challenges

We would like to sincerely apologise for the website challenges we had been facing recently.

Unfortunately in order for our IT colleagues to work on the root cause of the problem and resolve it, our websites had to be switched off at times. This issue is impacting all the countries. We will do our best to make sure the issue gets resolved as soon as possible.

Once again, our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Your sincerely,

Andy Smith

General Manager & Director, Amway UK and RoI