Hello There, Guest!

• Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 reasons for quitters
95% of people that quit this business do that becouce of following 5 reasons (from our Nordic diamond Mats Holmberg. Is it any other source for this?)

• 1. They never use the products
    2. They do their own market research
    3. They never listen to CD/talks etc.
    4. They never read any recommended books
    5. They never go to and/or get people to major Functions [/list:u]

So watch out and avoid this points ...

Instead, do we wan't to EAT as Basil Harris want's us to do?

E - Educate (ourself and others)
    A - Activities (take part of functions and go CORE)
    T - Team (Be a team player and help building)

One of my team's are EAT'ing wery well. :clapping:
    My other team is in struggle with the 5 point's :dontknow:
    that take's them towards the point where they might want to quit. :cry:
    It's not easy to change their habits and get them HUNGRY. :banghead:

/Sven
    Cool
6. It is just not for them. And yes, there actually IS a segment of the population who are just not cut out for it, and it is not becaue they are "lazy", "don't have a dream" or are "broke losers". Anyobody can do the business, it is good for everyone….but it is not the ONLY thing in the world that'd make someone happy.

And sometimes I feel we just have to learn to accept that simple explanation. Smile
If Amway really wanted to know these reasons and had the wil to address them, they should survey ibos who have quit.

They would find that many of those reasons include:

1- The price of the products

2- The price of the "system"

3- The way the system is promoted (is it forced on them?)

4- The fact these ibos are not making money

5- The fact that their group is not growing
MichMan Wrote:If Amway really wanted to know these reasons and had the wil to address them, they should survey ibos who have quit.

2- The price of the "system"

3- The way the system is promoted (is it forced on them?)

4- The fact these ibos are not making money

5- The fact that their group is not growing

That's all and well.

Just keep in mind to not hold Amway to impossibly high criteria.

Lots of people (for whatever reason) are dissatsified with apple products or german cars.

Doesn't mean they are inferior products. Doesn't mean they shouldn't try and improve either.

So long as Amway is constantly reviewing business practices and working to help the IBOs, I'm ok with that.
I understand you are ok with that.

But I thought we were talking about the reasons ibos quit.
superseiyan Wrote:6. It is just not for them. And yes, there actually IS a segment of the population who are just not cut out for it, and it is not becaue they are "lazy", "don't have a dream" or are "broke losers". Anyobody can do the business, it is good for everyone….but it is not the ONLY thing in the world that'd make someone happy.

And sometimes I feel we just have to learn to accept that simple explanation. Smile

:good:
MichMan Wrote:If Amway really wanted to know these reasons and had the wil to address them, they should survey ibos who have quit.

1) Why would you start a business in the first place if you had an issue with the price of every single one of the 450+ exclusive products?

Considering that you can "resign" your IBOship, even if you use the excuse that you didn't KNOW the price of the products before signing up, one cannot technically quit something they never started.

2) If you are personally consuming products for the sole purpose of "getting free", then you are using them for a flimsy reason, and will find it quite challenging to get and maintain customers as well as sponsor other IBOs who actively build the business.

3) Considering that many prices, in North America, were adjusted January 1st, and more adjustments are occuring in 31 days, I disagree that the corp isn't listening.

(MichMan, sorry, you will not see any price adjustment for the one product you use. Though, I find Glister Multi-Action Oral Rinse, which makes 3 quarts of rinse, when people follow the directions, quite reasonably priced at retail for $9.25, when the many competitors I have in my area charge bewtween $10.50 and $15 for the equivalent amount.)
[mp3]http://www.amwaytalk.com/files/somewhere_else.mp3[/mp3]
Bridgett Wrote:

1) Why would you start a business in the first place if you had an issue with the price of every single one of the 450+ exclusive products?

Considering that you can "resign" your IBOship, even if you use the excuse that you didn't KNOW the price of the products before signing up, one cannot technically quit something they never started.

2) If you are personally consuming products for the sole purpose of "getting free", then you are using them for a flimsy reason, and will find it quite challenging to get and maintain customers as well as sponsor other IBOs who actively build the business.

3) Considering that many prices, in North America, were adjusted January 1st, and more adjustments are occuring in 31 days, I disagree that the corp isn't listening.

(MichMan, sorry, you will not see any price adjustment for the one product you use. Though, I find Glister Multi-Action Oral Rinse, which makes 3 quarts of rinse, when people follow the directions, quite reasonably priced at retail for $9.25, when the many competitors I have in my area charge bewtween $10.50 and $15 for the equivalent amount.)

First of all, many groups teach ibos to hide the price list until after the person is signed up. Amway went along with this practice for decades by hiding the price of the products in the catalogs.

IIRC at some point AQ put the price in the catalogs but in coded form so that prospects could not figure out how much the products really cost.

Regarding the oral rinse I know its a good deal. As you know I don't mix it with water. Nevertheless, my two bottles on my nightstand have lasted for over a year and will probably get me thru the summer.

(I have to say that you have made me chuckle about the way I use the product. After one of our conversations, I remember waking up in the middle of the night with monkey breath and taking a shot and laughing at myself before going back to sleep)

Regarding the price of it, I doubt any other ibo in North America would offer to sell it to me for the price I paid last time.
MichMan Wrote:First of all, many groups teach ibos to hide the price list until after the person is signed up. Amway went along with this practice for decades by hiding the price of the products in the catalogs.

First of all that is OLD news dude. Second, do you have proof that this is being done in "many groups"? Or was it just your particular group? The prices were never "hidden" from me....why? Because a reasonable person of average intelligence (that would be me) can go online and look. Confusedhock:

Quote:IIRC at some point AQ put the price in the catalogs but in coded form so that prospects could not figure out how much the products really cost.
Huh? The retail price was always in the catalogs...at least for as long as I have been a part of this business. The "coded" part was and still is a quick reference for IBOs to use to see what their cost is and perhaps work a "bargain" for the customers.

Quote:Regarding the oral rinse I know its a good deal. As you know I don't mix it with water. Nevertheless, my two bottles on my nightstand have lasted for over a year and will probably get me thru the summer.

(I have to say that you have made me chuckle about the way I use the product. After one of our conversations, I remember waking up in the middle of the night with monkey breath and taking a shot and laughing at myself before going back to sleep)

Regarding the price of it, I doubt any other ibo in North America would offer to sell it to me for the price I paid last time.
Hey, you are in Michigan..can't you go to the Ada discount store and get some. I went there once awhile back. Strange flee market feel...but with PV! :clapping:
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
  • Next 
  •