Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you tell me how to check for new posts based on a given time period ? :dontknow:

I log in to check for new posts but don't always have time to read them all. The next time I log in and check for new posts, this only gives me new ones since my last log in. Sad

I can't find a way of using the Advanced search to do this either - am I thick ? :help:
Check "Search" and "View Active Posts". It lists the threads in descending order of when they last had a new post. So if you remember roughly when you last visited, you can see what's come since.
ibofightback Wrote:Check "Search" and "View Active Posts". It lists the threads in descending order of when they last had a new post. So if you remember roughly when you last visited, you can see what's come since.

Aahh ! The drop-down search not the search tool in the header bar ! :good:

I can cope now - thanks :grin:
i just want know about what is the future planning of amway about migration in next new country after vietnam?
No idea! Amway India said a few years ago they were looking at Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.I know Amway's also been doing some concept testing elsewhere in Africa, with products and business model designed for poor areas.