Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MXI Corp
Anyone know anything about this network I have just been prospected for by an Amway ABO??? I was given the links It's a binary compensation plan with levels of buy in.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Hi RW1 I thought that if you are an ABO in Amway UK/ROI that you can not be in another networking business. Also that you can not approach fellow ABOs about another networking business. I stand corrected if this is not so, or maybe things have changed since I was told this a few years ago. Is the ABO that approached you in your upline? Downline ? or a different loa?.
Anyway although the last batch of Opens were not very well supported I trust you will be tooo busy to even look at anything else. Or do you think it should be OK to be in two( or more ) different networks at the same time ?
whatsgoingon Wrote:Hi RW1 I thought that if you are an ABO in Amway UK/ROI that you can not be in another networking business. Also that you can not approach fellow ABOs about another networking business. I stand corrected if this is not so, or maybe things have changed since I was told this a few years ago. Is the ABO that approached you in your upline? Downline ? or a different loa?.
Anyway although the last batch of Opens were not very well supported I trust you will be tooo busy to even look at anything else. Or do you think it should be OK to be in two( or more ) different networks at the same time ?

ABO is crossline [common upline] - actually I don't know the upto date rule on belonging to different networks - but I don't think you can be stopped from being a member of two - I do think it can be a problem if you prospect from within one in order to entice to another and I think there is a rule about that.
There is a lot of extra activity around network marketing at present - so I guess cross prospecting is bound to happen.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
The chocolate MLM.

I don't like binaries, I don't like "buy in" pay plans.

I do however like chocolate Big Grin
ibofightback Wrote:The chocolate MLM.

I don't like binaries, I don't like "buy in" pay plans.

I do however like chocolate Big Grin

Ya i don't like the buy in part in order to get a higher bonus. What is interesting from a Networking point of view is that they had to change their UK launch criteria on solicitors advice.
RW1

Are you saying that the ABO that contacted you about the other business broke the rules..simple yes/no ?
IBO fightback...where is your thinking regards this..can you be in two networks or not? I notice you did not comment ...thats not like you as you always seem to think you know whats right and whats wrong
AFAIK, North America is the only Amway market with a rule against being in two MLMs.
speaking from Oz market, you are allow to be in two MLM; just not 'Poach' from within your network. sensitive topic I know but I saw it happen.
whatsgoingon Wrote:RW1

Are you saying that the ABO that contacted you about the other business broke the rules..simple yes/no ?
IBO fightback...where is your thinking regards this..can you be in two networks or not? I notice you did not comment ...thats not like you as you always seem to think you know whats right and whats wrong

WGO - calm down - I told you my understandings from memory - which I believe to be correct - sometime over the next day or two - I will check the new rules in depth - but I think what I said is correct - you can be a member of two or more networks - but can't poach from within another.
Anyway you may or may not be glad to know - I AM NOT FOR POACHING I AM STAYING PUT - not even for chocolate - expensive chocolate at that. :grin: :grin:
RW1

I am calm....just because I ask direct questions does not mean I need to calm down. This is a very impotant topic that you brought up. As you were approached by a fellow ABO about another business ...even though he is xline...what makes you think other people in your business wont be approached by him ??
I cant see how it can be wrong to have two networking businesses as to have all your eggs in one basket is dangerous as a lot of people have found out lately. You say you are not approachable ref other networking opportunitys why? What if there is something better out there for you and your family (I have not seen one yet)..but what IF ??