Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Learning Center to Europe!
I resently was over at Amway Global "Learning Center" blog The learning Curve asking:

Why is not this site open for people outside US. I guess it could be helpful for us in Europe to? At least for us that understand english. Or is there an european site on the way?

I got this ansver:

Mikael - Great question!

There is a version of the online learning portal in development for all Amway affiliates, including Europe. It's on the way, slated for late 2009.

Details to come soon,

Alison

BIG :good: FOR THIS.....
netline Wrote:Mikael - Great question!

There is a version of the online learning portal in development for all Amway affiliates, including Europe. It's on the way, slated for late 2009.

Details to come soon,

Alison

BIG :good: FOR THIS.....

Great news :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:

Hope that the Timeframe holds for this. Rolleyes
Anyone know how good Amway HQ is when it comes to holding this type of promices?? Confusedcratch: :dontknow:

I was looking at that blogg yesterday evening, they have been very active lately :grin:

/Sven
Cool
Hopefully in the near future we truly become Amway Global. A worldwide streamlined business opportunity---(at least where the law allows for each country). Even though I know it will still be called Amway.
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
I'm slightly confused - we already have on Amway UK/ROI the Amway Academy (since last year's revamp of the business model here) and I assumed that this was our version of the Quixtar University (which itself has become the Learning Center).
Am I wrong or am I wrong Confusedcratch:
Well, is this unique for UK/ROI, or is there some other contry in Europe that also have this "university"? :confused:

We do not have it in Scandinavia. :cray: