Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Seen sixminutemillionaire.com?
Thank you O' Great One. :wave:

- Ros
Interesting site. Not sure of the motives for it yet though. It will be interesting what the site becomes in its forums. Will it be one business versus another or critics versus all or IBOs/Distributors sharing good experiences? It will be interesting how the moderator runs the board once critics find it.

Side note, I think a certain someone's first post on the Amway forum goes proves Bridgett's statement that he isn't pro-biz. His post cleary puts down the Amway opportunity, not just the BSM companies.
Hey, maybe he will call me a name on his lonely blog. LOL
Interesting that TEX is already there and posting what was said here by ss3251 - maybe we should be careful of this site :nono:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
As much as I hate sounding like the new guy... who is Tex? Sounds like he's got quite the reputation here. But I'm completely in the dark and don't know anything about anybody (that makes me sound like I'm a mobster on trial, "I don't know nobody, I didn't talk to nobody, I didn't do 'nuffin.")
Tex is an IBO who has an obsession with, as he puts it, "the tool scam" and the "lying cowardly kingpins". He believes that virtually all Diamonds and above make by far the majority of their incomes from tool profit rather than Amway, and that the "excessive" profit margin on tools makes the Amway business unprofitable for all but platinums and above.

(did I get that right Tex?)

He has been banned from both amway critics and amway supporters sites alike because it doesn't matter what the conversation is about, he will intercede and start whining about "the tool scam". Since he's not allowed on any of the regular sites, he takes his "crusade" to whereever he can, including letters to editors of any papers that publish anything about Amway, virtually any website that talks about Amway, and of course government authorities like the FTC and BERR in the UK.

My opinion as a trained (but not practicing) psychologist is that he has a personality disorder.
ibofightback Wrote:My opinion as a trained (but not practicing) psychologist is that he has a personality disorder.

Or a relatively pointless life, wrapped up in only himself....oh wait..guess that is a personality disorder...my bad.
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
BigBucks Wrote:As much as I hate sounding like the new guy... who is Tex? Sounds like he's got quite the reputation here. But I'm completely in the dark and don't know anything about anybody (that makes me sound like I'm a mobster on trial, "I don't know nobody, I didn't talk to nobody, I didn't do 'nuffin.")

BigBucks,

There are some questions better left unanswered.

Some say Tex doesn’t exist, that he’s a myth, a made up character to cause panic and chaos.

His early years are relatively unknown, though he (or someone masquerading as him) claims to have been an IBO for several years.

After some time, he says he uncovered a great plot to defraud IBOs of millions of dollars, which he calls “the tool scam” perpetrated by who he calls the “lying cowardly kingpins".

The plot thickens, the exaggerations become even more outlandish, but as is often the case, fiction is more fascinating then reality.

At every turn, his story takes a new twist, so called eye-witnesses suddenly disappear, secret documents are mysteriously found, only to be proved later they are forged or doctored up.

Being forced to go underground, he took on a new identity in an attempt to keep his great conspiracy alive.

Is he real, or just a figment of someone’s vivid imagination? We may never know the truth.

He or someone claiming to be him, was sighted last year in Prague at a blogging event hosted by Amway/Quixtar. IBOFB and Bridgett attended the event, they met him – or did they?

Some even say Chuck Norris has met him.

On this and many other blogs, he has tried numerous times to impersonate other IBOs, innocently pretending to want to help, but all the while, he’s scheming, trying to win over new converts to his cause. But sooner or later he gives himself away and is caught. Where upon he takes up a new identity, starting the cycle all over again.

I can tell you this, he will stop at nothing to continue his conspiracy theory as well as hide his real motives.

Remember, there are reasons why his name is seldom mentioned in public, but most often just whispered in dark shadowy places.

The greatest trick Tex ever pulled was trying to convince the world that he didn't exist.

While this story of Tex may be totally fabricated (or is it?), it does bear a striking similarity to the story of "Keyser Söze" aka Roger "Verbal" Kint (played by Kevin Spacey), in the movie “The Usual Suspects”.

Coincidence? Could be. You decide.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
[Image: MexWave.gif]
Don´t forget, he has been seen together with Rocket, also a known critic, that has been caugth to be a dvarf, living in the woods, barking at the moon, and other stuff, that can´t be mentioned here. (Sometimes small children reads this.)
Could it be TEX aka Rocket? Confusedcratch: