Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it true?
Is it true that you can resell XS as long as it is in a different container? If so, could someone point out to me where it says that in the Amway rules?

Thanks!
(2013-07-01, 01:32 PM)healeyglobal Wrote: Is it true that you can resell XS as long as it is in a different container? If so, could someone point out to me where it says that in the Amway rules?

Thanks!

I think you're talking about selling in retail establishments? Rules differ from country to country, where are you?

In the US I think bars/clubs/gyms etc are allowed to sell XS as long as they open the can (and maybe pour in to a cup?) ... something like that. It will be on the Amway website somewhere.
(2013-07-01, 01:32 PM)healeyglobal Wrote: Is it true that you can resell XS as long as it is in a different container? If so, could someone point out to me where it says that in the Amway rules?

Thanks!

In the US, you can sell (or use) XS in a retail establishment if you sell (or order) the Blast Mixers. They can be served in a glass, carbonated or not. Also, any literature promoting the product can only be the generic Blast literature that is available from the XS Gear website. I don't know if the mixers are available in other markets.