Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping price
Hi,

I'm a 2 month new IBO, I had only reached 3% since these month, but still working to extend my customer base. I have no support from my upline so I do my best with my friend in my dowline.

I need some advices from you. I am losing customers due to the shipping price, so many people see the product price on the catalog, go to the website and cancel the payment because there is a 8-15 $ to add.

Let's talk about XS, it is something like 2,60$CAN +tx a can, and it is 3,30$CAN+tx with shipping added. People keep asking me why will they buy 12 250 ml XS at 3,30$+tx when they can get a redbull/guru/monster 350ml for 2,00-2,40$CAN.
I don't know what to answer to this.

How do you overcome that?
I explain the shipping charges like this: Most every company doing business on the internet has to cover their shipping charges. The only way they could lower them would be to raise the price of the products. I also say that the shipping charges are what we pay for the convenience of home delivery. They are either putting money in the gas tank to go to the store, or they are paying shipping charges to have it delivered.

The reason that many of our products seem to be priced higher than what is at the store is because the quality is a lot higher. Look at the nutrition label of XS compared to Red Bull, or any of the other energy drinks you can buy at the store, and it will be obvious that the quality and potency of our XS brand is so much higher, there almost no comparison. You would have to drink almost 62 cans of Red Bull (8.4 oz. or 250 mL., 80% B-12) to get the 4900% of B-12 that is in a can of XS.

Okay Nice I gonna explain that to mu customers. Plus it seems that iboai gonna raide product prices to 5-30% this Septembre Arg!
Well done on 3% - many 3%ters make you platinum

(2013-06-27, 10:29 PM)Arden972 Wrote: Hi,

I'm a 2 month new IBO, I had only reached 3% since these month, but still working to extend my customer base. I have no support from my upline so I do my best with my friend in my dowline.

I need some advices from you. I am losing customers due to the shipping price, so many people see the product price on the catalog, go to the website and cancel the payment because there is a 8-15 $ to add.

Let's talk about XS, it is something like 2,60$CAN +tx a can, and it is 3,30$CAN+tx with shipping added. People keep asking me why will they buy 12 250 ml XS at 3,30$+tx when they can get a redbull/guru/monster 350ml for 2,00-2,40$CAN.
I don't know what to answer to this.
How do you overcome that?

'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
(2013-06-27, 10:29 PM)Arden972 Wrote: I need some advices from you. I am losing customers due to the shipping price, so many people see the product price on the catalog, go to the website and cancel the payment because there is a 8-15 $ to add.

Is it possible for you to do a group order and deliver the products to your customers, taking the shipping costs out of your profits?